What to do when DVD Shrink and Ripit4me don't work?

I have tried to back up my recently purchased copy of Ghost Rider with no luck. I generally use DVD Shrink and when that doesn’t work, Ripit4me and have never had a problem until now.
When I used DVD Shrink it came up with the error: “Invalid DVD navigation structure” pretty much straight away when I was only up to Open Files.
With Ripit4me it got further and was into DVD Decrypter stage Parsing IFO files before it conked out with various error messages starting with: “ParseVTS Runtime Exception - File VTS_20_0.IFO”
I also tried Copy DVD Gold on the recommendation of a friend but it didn’t get very far either.
I have played the movie both through my TV and my computer and there are no problems with the disc itself.
So my question is - what do I use when none of these other programs work? Do any of these error messages mean anything to any of you?
Is it just that the encyption for this movie is too good for these programs?
The info that displayed for the movie was as follows:
Region: 2,4 - RCE Protection:Unknown
Copyright Protection System Type: CSS/CPPM.
Hope someone can offer a suggestion.

I have the same movie and I had no problem with DVD Fab Decrypter. It is free. I used DVD Fab Platinum to burn it.

Try DVDFab HD Decrypter. Found here: http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

This is a free program and should be able to handle newer encryption. Don’t know what Ghost Rider has on it, as I don’t own it.

Another option is to buy AnyDVD and let it run in the background. You can then use DVDShrink or DVDDecrypter to put the movie onto the hard drive. There is a free trial available for that program if you want to try it.

Are you running Dual Core?

DVDFab HD Decrypter worked. Thanks guys!

I just went to the website. I thought it’s free but it says “For a limited time, depending on whether you purchase, we offer a discount which has value of $10 up to $30.
Please note that this discount is only valid until July 6th, 2007.”

So free or buy ?

I think I understand… it’s referring to platinum and gold version. The DVDFab HD version is free.

Wanted to delete this posting but seems like there isn’t a delete option.