What to do at \'Select Layer Break Position\' Screen? (Samsung SH-S203N / TS-H653N)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Samsung SH-S203N / TS-H653N. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hi

What do i do at this ImgBurn screen? I am trying to burn a Verbatim branded MKM 001 MIS @4x

Why are my options good to mostly average? The *.iso was created in DVDit Pro HD 6.4…

Thanks
NBK

Preview each one and then choose the best one. If one has a very dark scene or fading in from black, I would go with that one.

I would guess that the authoring program intended for the gold star one to be used as the LB position, hence why the SPLIP (seamless playback) flag has been cleared.

So just select it (as you appear to have already done) and then click OK.

Thanks for responding,

:oI had been pressing the 'Revert to VOBU/ECC search. Did i do any harm to my DVD+R DL disk movie?

NBK

Yes and no, some players will probably just hang if you do that but it’s better than just splitting the data exactly in half.

I’ve guess I’ve never really seen the big deal in picking one from the selection and clicking ok… it’s not like it’s asking you to perform brain surgery or anything!

[QUOTE=LIGHTNING UK!;2118042]Yes and no, some players will probably just hang if you do that but it’s better than just splitting the data exactly in half.

I’ve guess I’ve never really seen the big deal in picking one from the selection and clicking ok… it’s not like it’s asking you to perform brain surgery or anything![/QUOTE]

Thanks for educating me about ImgBurn!!!

NBK