What the best way to burn ISO Imgburn or AnyDVD HD

vbimport

Well, I’ve been reading a lot of these posts regarding how to backup a BD. I’ve just purchased AnyDVD HD and have an LG external BD recorder. Now to backup, I read the guide using Imgburn to copy an ISO to you HDD then Imgburn to copy that ISO to you BD-R DL. With the new feature in AnyDVD HD to rip an ISO using it, would I be better off doing using AnyDVD HD to do the ripping?

I didn’t know if it would handle the layer breaks any differently oy better.

Also, maybe a noob question, but when I put a BD in my player, AnyDVD HD asks me for region code of the disc. I think the options are none, region A, region B and region C. I’ve been picking none. Is it asking me what I want the region code to be or what the original disc actually is? I just don’t want to rip a bunch of ISO’s just to find out I should have been selecting a region code, and not none.

Thanks

Mike

[quote=elmiket;2143822]Well, I’ve been reading a lot of these posts regarding how to backup a BD. I’ve just purchased AnyDVD HD and have an LG external BD recorder. Now to backup, I read the guide using Imgburn to copy an ISO to you HDD then Imgburn to copy that ISO to you BD-R DL. With the new feature in AnyDVD HD to rip an ISO using it, would I be better off doing using AnyDVD HD to do the ripping?[/quote]It’s a matter of preference. You can use AnyDVD or other means, basically they will produce the same product.

Also, maybe a noob question, but when I put a BD in my player, AnyDVD HD asks me for region code of the disc. I think the options are none, region A, region B and region C. I’ve been picking none. Is it asking me what I want the region code to be or what the original disc actually is? I just don’t want to rip a bunch of ISO’s just to find out I should have been selecting a region code, and not none.
I believe it’s safe to use the default “Automatic”.