What sports do you play?

Since there is no one on IRC now (or ever it seems) I decided to make a new thread to decrease my sense of worthlessness :slight_smile:

What sports do you guys play professionally or just as a hobby?
I play hockey of any sort (except field and underwater). I am on my high school’s ice hockey team and was recently informed that I am the alternate captain :bigsmile: I also play a mean game of tennis and am pretty good at soccer/football although my mexican neighbors always seem to kick my ass when we play on the beach. I can play most of the american sports as well- football, baseball, but suck at basketball (cant shoot) . I have tried playing lacrosse and a rugby but with not much success.

Mainly basketball, table-tennis and some soccer …

I’m not spamming, I’m trying to help people
Didn’t this come from 2ndsign? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
Didn’t this come from 2ndsign? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

yup, found it funny for some reason :bigsmile: Should i have given him the credit?

Well i play squash, fives, and cycle :slight_smile:

And rugby is a great game I used to play it (union) at 1st team level for my school :bigsmile:

Since I got a sports bike, I cycle about 30km a day and besides that, I’m into fitness (2 nights a week) and swimming (varies from 0 to 3 nights a week)…

I play keyboard pounding;)

AZN

Swim team and dirt biking

“American” sports. :wink:

American Football, Basketball, Baseball,

and some others:

Football (Soccer), uhhh… Football… Did I mention Football? (Okay, not many non-American ones).

wake boarding
Mountain biking.
kangaroo wrestling (ok im lying about that one)

Originally posted by Huzzy
Mountain biking.

I stopped doing that after two of my bikes were stolen. (Don’t live in such a nice neighborhood :slight_smile: )

Fitness once in a week

and some chess

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Fitness once in a week
and some chess

i love chess (rarely play it, none of my friends know how to play it)

Originally posted by Flying_Dutchman
I stopped doing that after two of my bikes were stolen. (Don’t live in such a nice neighborhood )

thieving sucks…especially piracy :stuck_out_tongue: