What sort of drunk are you?

Allright, thought Id make another thread cos of another idea thats appeared in my head - Thanks for the inspiration EFloUVA :bigsmile:

Whats sort of drunk are you? and Your single most favourite alcoholic beverage?

Me, Im a very very happy drinker. Currently Im not (Im not, dont look at me like that…), but when I am, anything is funny.
Fav drink would have to be Vodka Cruisers (vodka and orange), many dont people regard them as drinks because they are very sweet and are not loaded with alcohol (1.1 standard drinks)

And yes I know that there are people who dont drink alcohol, and yes I respect their choice and I hope they return the favour and not get all :frowning: cos people drink. (Some people I knew did that. A lot.)

Wouldn’t know…never drink alcoholic beverages so I was never drunk…

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Wouldn’t know…never drink alcoholic beverages so I was never drunk…

NEVER? gee…you don’t know what you’re missing :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

My current favourite: CC Club + Coke.

Im a sober drunk! :slight_smile:

It depends, I work in a bar so I’ve cut down on my drinking alot… but when I do drink it’s normally Vodka, mostly stoli or Smirnoff. Sometimes it’s rum and coke, or burbon and coke.

Also been told that a better when I’m drunk :confused: don’t ask me how that works though

but when I’m drunk I either more quieter… sometimes I can be alittle louder but more queit and reserved, and that also depends on who is around me

Allright, thought Id make another thread cos of another idea thats appeared in my head - Thanks for the inspiration EFloUVA

i had a hunch this was going to be about me when i woke up this morning and checked the living room for news threads and/or responses to others. yeah…that and that fact that Savannah was the thread starter.

i found it amazing last night that when i got back from the bars, nobody had responded to the “philosophy” thread. several viewers, but no takers. i found the topic/question behind this thread to be, well…rather interesting.

as much as an ass as i might have made myself last night, i am actually not that big of a drinker. last night was for sure a rare occasion…take that as you will. i was actually out with my persian friend…who can handle a lot. overall, a fun experience except when i got hit hard over the head.

also, despite the inspiration behind this thread, i do not want to be held responsible for others’ irresponsible behavior if they decide to base their behavior on mine. my recommendation is to drink socially…if youre drinking, social drinking just cant be beat.

I agree on social drinking, Alcohol can make your more relaxed and somehow give you a feeling to be more connected. I usually drink not that much so I get really drunk, I try to avoid the dry mouth, headache and puking.

I think I’m also a happy drinker, more things are funny and drinks are also the only way my girlfriend can get me on the dancefloor :wink:

I usually drink Vodka Coka/Bitter Lemon, Bacardi/Coke or Safari with Ice and beer.

Oh and EFloUVA, you behaved very well while being drunk!

Originally posted by DoMiN8ToR
Oh and EFloUVA, you behaved very well while being drunk!

sweet! do i get a promotion?? :cool:

Originally posted by DoMiN8ToR
I think I’m also a happy drinker, more things are funny and drinks are also the only way my girlfriend can get me on the dancefloor

i think this goes for all…unless youre a raver of sorts…or can liquid dance…now that looks like fun. :bigsmile:

When i’m drunk i can tell anything everything but the sad thing is i remember it all. Being drunk does not affect my memory , but it affects my sympathy , either in none or in huge.

I haven’t been really drunk yet (I guess this is due to my overweight), but as soon as I consume more alchohol than my body wants can handle without being affected at all, I’m getting really expressive and happy…

Social drinking is the only way to really drink. Personally I’ve only been drunk twice in my 22 years… I rember it all too well, never again

I don’t drink any alcohol, not even due to “social reasons”, “special events”, or whatever.

In a few cases, other persons felt that this would not be correct behavior, but I always told that I don’t give a shit to that, not to any kind of special event, “tradition”, or whatever (using exactly this expression, to avoid raising the impressing that this would be open for discussion), and well, so far, everyone finally got it…never had to tell this more than twice to the same person.

I don’t drink alcohol. I make all my mistakes consciously.

Originally posted by EFloUVA
[B]i had a hunch this was going to be about me when i woke up this morning and checked the living room for news threads and/or responses to others. yeah…that and that fact that Savannah was the thread starter.

as much as an ass as i might have made myself last nigh

also, despite the inspiration behind this thread, i do not want to be held responsible for others’ irresponsible behavior if they decide to base their behavior on mine. my recommendation is to drink socially…if youre drinking, social drinking just cant be beat. [/B]

Its all meant in fun. I didnt mean to put you in the spotlight like that.

I agree with your point. Social drinking is the only sort of drinking to be done. Although unfortunaly/fortunatly, like Mr. Belvedere, I remember everything.

Its great fun:bigsmile:, like then your out with your mates, its ‘Do you remember last time when we did…’ and we all have a good laugh. :smiley:

we usually drink after we get our homework done. its a cause of celebration. wooo hooo

Originally posted by Savannah
[B]

Its all meant in fun. I didnt mean to put you in the spotlight like that.

I agree with your point. Social drinking is the only sort of drinking to be done. Although unfortunaly/fortunatly, like Mr. Belvedere, I remember everything.

Its great fun:bigsmile:, like then your out with your mates, its ‘Do you remember last time when we did…’ and we all have a good laugh. :smiley: [/B]

youre right…it is all in fun. i saw the thread…and had a good laugh thinking it was going to be about me…and then an even better laugh when it was about me! :cool: not like anything is different…i think were all friends here…and if you saw a drunk friend…not only would you help him/her out, but i think youd joke him/her a bit too.

i might also add that i remember most everything as well. can be good, but can be bad. its hard being the drunk telling the sober people what REALLY happened the other night! :bigsmile:

i like beer, but only if contains more than 9% of alcohol (slalom and crest: rrreallly good if you haven’t eaten in a while) :bigsmile:

Social drinking is the only way to really drink. Personally I’ve only been drunk twice in my 22 years… I rember it all too well, never again

Ghost Bear - Quite obviously you weren’t EVER actually drunk. If you had been you’d NEVER remember it!

This is the reason that I can happily announce that, to my knowledge I have never been drunk - though there are certainly occassions of memory loss in my life, especially during those university years!:a :confused:

this thread is still getting replies?! alright! i am going to have to testify against you trigger hordijk and agree with ghostbear. no hard feelings meant…just looks like there is a debate on whether some people can remember the events of the previous night after getting sloshed.
i am a university student…last year i weighed only about 135-140 pounds…and one night had twelve beers over the course of two (yes two) hours. for a guy my size and for a guy that doesnt drink very often, i think i should have died that night. but, in any case, i remember everything about that night. i think it was the one opportunity for me to get smashed and remember everything as a lesson or something.

12 beers in 2 hours shouldnt kill you. you should just have to pee really badly. hopefully, anyways.

sorry, but thats a country boys perspective.