What software to use to?

what software can i use to record a movie from kazaa to a cdr i have a phillips dvdplusr and a dvdr and cdr recorder and still dont know how to record a downloaded movie from kazaa

Originally posted by donjuan

what software can i use to record a movie from kazaa to a cdr i have a phillips dvdplusr and a dvdr and cdr recorder and still dont know how to record a downloaded movie from kazaa

Take a look here :

How to convert a DivX / AVI / ASF / MPEG1 to VCD

AVI to VCD with TMPGEnc

Depending on what that movie is, it could be illegal, and hence not allowed on this forum.

In future, rephrase your questions to eliminate any doubt on that subject.

I’ll give you the benifit of the doubt this time, but next time someone will most likely delete or close your thread.

Originally posted by Huzzy
but next time someone will most likely delete or close your thread.

I know who would :wink:

And there are many ways to burn it onto CDR.
You can burn it as data, then you can play the movie from CDR as you would from your hard disk.

Another possibility is to make it playable in a standalone DVD player as VCD or DVD, for that you could have searched this forum, as BoSkin did for you now (how kind of him :wink: )

Originally posted by Smart@$$

as BoSkin did for you now (how kind of him :wink: )

grazie molto, signore! :bow:

:bigsmile:

Depends if you wan’t the the movie to play in your stand alone home dvd player. First you have to know what format(s) your dvd player will play (SVCD, VCD)? If this isn’t a concern, then ignore :smiley:
If the movie is DivX format and you just wanna play the movie on your pc and record to a cd-r, use Nero and burn as data. If you wan’t the movie to play in your stand alone home dvd player, then find out what format the movie is and follow ChickenMans ttutorials per instruction :smiley:

Shoebedobedoo :cool:
note If your home dvd player supports SVCD format, definatly convert to SVCD using DVD2SVCD :smiley: