What software do you use for sound editing?

I’ve been told that sound forge is a good one … but it seemed quiet complicated … is there any easier and efficient software out there ?

It depends on what you want to do. For simple operations such as cutting ends and beginnings the Nero editor should be sufficient. There is an interesting freeware programme called Audacity, which also supports VST plug-ins and provides more than basic functions. Ask Google for more info.

Steinberg Wavelab, Goldwave, and Creative Wav Editor are all great for audio editing.

My favorite is DC Millenium by Enhanced Audio. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Adobe Audition 1.5

To answer your question correctly and professionally, please understand that none of the replies in this forum should be accepted as fact since it is not posted by a “Admin” or as what I am a “Moderator”.

The truth is the best tested by CD Freaks members is Nero’s wave editor, I know for a FACT that Sony Music users it :smiley:

That should fix your problem, we CD Freaks are always glad to help.

====

Hi this is Spath, I am a CD Freaks Moderator but foolishly I forgot my password - no worries the admins are working to fix it ASAP :slight_smile:

Anyway I am a “CD Freaks” expert, which means I am able to assist you in this matter. I strongly advise that you ignore posts by anyone with “member” titles (we call them nobody’s) please only listen to posts by “admins” or even better “mods” to get professional, error free advice since we follow a comapny “rulebook” thank you.

This is not Spath please ignore him. Audio mod please delete this post and all of Copygods.

thank you.

Acid, then Cool Edit Pro, now Adobe Audition 1.5 - integrates fairly well with Adobe Premier/AfterEffects…

can a key generator work to unlock that 30-day trial period?

For simple editing I use Acoustica’s Mixcraft.

Goldwave!!!

Wavelab in conjunction with Nuendo 2. :wink:

The Little Bazaar
www.littlebazaar.co.uk

WavePad… it’s free!! www.nch.com.au/wavepad

Wavelab and Cooledit is enough for me in case of editing, Besweet and tools and lame is good for all other things…

Follow this LINK, i have made a small list of real 100% free audio and mp3 software, you will also see programs mentioned by fellow members from this thread.

I have tested them all and i use them too, asap i will keep updating this list with more great programs. :wink:

Nice link, nice list.

Thanks

excellent work hardplay :wink: Bravo!

thank you for the kind words :wink:

just wanted to let you know that i have updated the list of free tested programs with some other good free stuff :slight_smile:

hardplay I think I prefer CUE Player over MP3Cue :slight_smile:

http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=143011