What should i do here?

vbimport

Alright these are the burners i have

Lite-On LTR 52327S - QS0E
Lite-On Combo 48161H - KH0Q <— this one should be thrown on the window doesnt work nemore :frowning:
Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-R5002 - 1033
Plextor Premium - 1.05
Plextor PX-R820T 1.08
YAMAHA CRW-F1UX EXTERNAL CD-RW DRIVE (Usb)

So yes i need to replace a drive and i was wondering which drive i should buy to get around the latest protections and have them work in all drives… i dont care if the burners a cd… a dvd… it doesnt really matter ill buy them :slight_smile:
thanks much m8’s

Id say that your PlexWrite Premium is the best all-round drive you have. But do you want a DVD burner as well?

I have never used a Plex but I highly recommend the Lite-on SOHC 5232K Combo drive. This little can read and write both the latest versions of Securom (dont know about ver.7) and SafeDisc (ver.4 works).

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

I have never used a Plex but I highly recommend the Lite-on SOHC 5232K Combo drive. This little can read and write both the latest versions of Securom (dont know about ver.7) and SafeDisc (ver.4 works).

Emulated or unemulated? With twin peak or straight up?

Lite-On Beige 52X32X52X16 Combo Drive, Model SOHC-5235K BEIGE, Retail that is what i can find i cant seem to find a 32

ah i found one… nvm heh
Liteon SOHC-5232K DVD-ROM 16x + CD-RW 52x32x52 Combo Drive (Black) Retail Free 2nd Day
thanks to zipzoomfly :slight_smile: