What should I buy?

vbimport

Which program will let you backup and convert Blu-ray to AVCHD DVD9 format, which program will do this?

Thanks

[QUOTE=rwarrin2000;2559141]Which program will let you backup and convert Blu-ray to AVCHD DVD9 format, which program will do this?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
DVD FAB of course, BLUray to DVD Converter.:flower:

Overview of Blu-ray to DVD ConverterAs the first full-featured and the most powerful Blu-ray to DVD software in the world, DVDFab Blu-ray to DVD Converter can convert any Blu-ray to DVD-Video disc all by itself for you to view using only DVD player or DVD player software.
It has the power to remove all known AACS copy protections, all known BD+ copy protections, Region Code, BD-Live, UOPs, MKB V19 and the newest MKB V20, to help you get access to any Blu-ray movies.
It converts any Blu-ray to DVD 9 or DVD 5 with high quality; copies and backups your Blu-ray from disc to your computer; creates DVD video from the Blu-ray saved on your PC.
Both NTSC and PAL Blu-ray are supported. The internal UDF 2.50 parser is included to read Blu-ray. Neither in the reading process nor converting process does Blu-ray to DVD Converter need any help from any third party utility.
What’s more, it also supports batch conversion, multi-core CPUs, and the newest NVIDIA CUDA to delight users with cool speed, and save time and energy.

alan1476 thanks for the answer I was not sure if I would need Bluray copy or Bluray to DVD I don’t want to convert to standard dvd format I want to be sure I can convert to AVCHD format and burn UDF 2.5 that will require a Bluray player. If BLURay to DVD is what I need then that is what I will get I just was not sure what the difference between the two programs where.

Thanks

[QUOTE=rwarrin2000;2559180]alan1476 thanks for the answer I was not sure if I would need Bluray copy or Bluray to DVD I don’t want to convert to standard dvd format I want to be sure I can convert to AVCHD format and burn UDF 2.5 that will require a Bluray player. If BLURay to DVD is what I need then that is what I will get I just was not sure what the difference between the two programs where.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Why dont you wait for our resident expert Stormjumper, he will be around soon.:wink:

Sounds good.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=rwarrin2000;2559141]Which program will let you backup and convert Blu-ray to AVCHD DVD9 format, which program will do this?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi rwarrin2000

Do you want to convert to DVD9 or BD9 ? all products/programs has a 30 Day trial so you can see if it will meet your needs. :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

I would like to do BD9

Thanks

[QUOTE=rwarrin2000;2559233]I would like to do BD9

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Ok if you are going to do just BR backups and want to compress to BD9 then just go with Blu-ray Copy, and make sure you use the 30 day trial period before you make the purchase that way you will know it will do what you want :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

That’s what I will do.

Thanks again