What settings for most compatible overburn?

what settings should i use in nero to make the most compatible overburnt cd. or should i use a different program?

You should Use Disc At once if you want to do any type of overburning. Nero i find is best for me you can enable overburn in the prefrences menu and a low write speed helps as well. I recommend maybe 8x but it all depends on the media you are using.

Originally posted by Cypher007

what settings should i use in nero to make the most compatible overburnt cd. or should i use a different program?

The hits on [COLOR=purple]overburn settings

Just take your time and study the material to have to your question answered the way you needed.[/COLOR]

Originally posted by Cypher007

Use nero cd speed or feurio to find exact overburn capacity & then burn it from nero with DAO option.

Don’t forget to enable the overburn option in preferences on nero though.

Any disc over 700 MB (80 minutes) must use Nero overburn settings to allow it to be burned. Use the following settings for a data disk:

1. Don’t use the Nero Wizard. It will not allow overburning as it defaults to Track-At-Once. If it is active, close it.

2. Multisession | No Multisession must be checked

3. ISO | Check Mode 1 and Joliet

4. Burn | Check Write and Finalize CD (No further writing possible). Write method must be Disk-At-Once.

5. In the main menu, File | Preferences | Expert Settings check “Enable overburn disk-at-once burning”. If you are using a 800 MB data disc, you can set the Maximum CD length to 90 minutes 0 seconds 0 frm. Hit Apply, then OK. If you are using a 650 or 700 MB data disc, use the overburn capacity test in Nero CD Speed to estimate the maximum overburn capacity. If for some reason the test doesn’t work, create an audio overburn test disc to determine the overburn capacity. Use the determined overburn capacity in Expert Settings.

6. The Red and Yellow marker settings in File | Preferences | General Settings have no effect on burning or overburning. They are there just as a visual aid.

These settings should allow you to attempt an overburn if your recorder and the media support it.

Originally posted by Inertia
[B]Any disc over 700 MB (80 minutes) must use Nero overburn settings to allow it to be burned. Use the following settings for a data disk:

1. Don’t use the Nero Wizard. It will not allow overburning as it defaults to Track-At-Once. If it is active, close it.

2. Multisession | No Multisession must be checked

3. ISO | Check Mode 1 and Joliet

4. Burn | Check Write and Finalize CD (No further writing possible). Write method must be Disk-At-Once.

5. In the main menu, File | Preferences | Expert Settings check “Enable overburn disk-at-once burning”. If you are using a 800 MB data disc, you can set the Maximum CD length to 90 minutes 0 seconds 0 frm. Hit Apply, then OK. If you are using a 650 or 700 MB data disc, use the overburn capacity test in Nero CD Speed to estimate the maximum overburn capacity. If for some reason the test doesn’t work, create an audio overburn test disc to determine the overburn capacity. Use the determined overburn capacity in Expert Settings.

6. The Red and Yellow marker settings in File | Preferences | General Settings have no effect on burning or overburning. They are there just as a visual aid.

These settings should allow you to attempt an overburn if your recorder and the media support it. [/B]

Now thats what i call a detailed tutorial. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by darshanjog

Now thats what i call a detailed tutorial. :slight_smile:

Have you run into it for the very first time ? This particular one has been mentioned many times by now. :wink:

Originally posted by BoSkin

Have you run into it for the very first time ? This particular one has been mentioned many times by now. :wink:

I just wanted compliment the way of explaining.
:bigsmile:

Yes, I do understand that.
Inertia does his job here exceptionally well and really deserves good credits for his tremendous contributions.

Yes, I do understand that.
Inertia does his job here exceptionally well and really deserves good credits for his tremendous contributions.

yeah, he has helped me a lot.

Cheers for inertia.:bigsmile:

Congratulations with you new status ! :wink:

Congratulations with you new status ! :wink:

Thanks. :cool:

So, you noticed it.
:bow:

So, you noticed it.
:bow:

Yeah, I keep an eye on you - not that I want to but I have to.
The long arm of Moscow, you know. :cop:

[B]

Yeah, I keep an eye on you - not that I want to but I have to.
The long arm of Moscow, you know. :cop: [/B]

he he he:)

Putin is currently in india. hope you know that. This is comletely off the topic but, we are already off the topic. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

he he he:)

Putin is currently in india. hope you know that. This is comletely off the topic but, we are already off the topic. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Since the topic’s issue is over and as long as long as we don’t bother anyone here,
I hope it’s O.K. to have a friendly P.S. talking, right ?

No, I actually didn’t hear anything about him visiting your country.
What’s the agenda ? To sell a couple of missiles there ? :smiley:

[B]
Since the topic’s issue is over and as long as long as we don’t bother anyone here,
I hope it’s O.K. to have a friendly P.S. talking, right ?

No, I actually didn’t hear anything about him visiting your country.
What’s the agenda ? To sell a couple of missiles there ? :smiley: [/B]

of course. arms & ammunition along with terrorism is the main issue.

they have signed some arms deal.:slight_smile: