What scares Tax?

vbimport

Well, what (or who) scares Da_Taxman?

Depending on the speed they come down and from what altitude i tend to think gigantic pigeons will scare anyone.

I reckon we gotta find out quick , because Tax is evil as we all know by know :slight_smile:

:bigsmile:
Lets go knock on his front door and introduce ourselves !!!

6’6" tall and 46 inch chest !!! :bigsmile:

how you diddling Boss !! you said what !:cool:

Hmm what would scare Tax - probably the demons. Or it might be things like Barney and the powderpuff girls.

The ppg scare me and that damn singing fish that was NOT funny, some body posted the link to it a while back ago.

Hmm what would scare Tax - probably the demons

Well, all I know is that 6 of them aren’t enough to scare him…

Originally posted by SirDavidGuy
Well, what (or who) scares Da_Taxman?

Honest tax-payers?

I think he’s scared that people may actually start to use the search feature here. He’d have nobody to whip into shape.

He needs to feel wanted. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Gigantic pigeons!
Especially when they come from SirDavidGuy, he throws hard! :slight_smile:

/me throws back the gigantic pigeon SirDavidGuy threw at me :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Spazmogen
[B]I think he’s scared that people may actually start to use the search feature here. He’d have nobody to whip into shape.

He needs to feel wanted. :bow: :bow: :bow: [/B]

LOL…ahahahahaha…i have to pay this one.

hahahahahhahah

Sounds like you have way too much fun on IRC…

But Tax’ greatest fear is becoming obsolete. So if everybody started using the search and would never break any of the rules, then Tax would be out of work and I think he fears that most…so in a way I have to agree with Spazmogen.

Sounds like you have way too much fun on IRC…

What other reason would there be to be on IRC?

I cannot choose… I think all choises are right :p:bigsmile:

I compared all choises. And this is the result:

Ixpathian Demons vs Domi = Domi wins (means Tax is scary for ID but scares most for Domi)

CD’s vs Chairs = Chairs wins (he’s too fat for regullary chairs… ;))

Nothing vs Dogs = Dogs wins (because he’s fat, dogs things its food…)

Gigantic Fling Pigeons vs FXP Boards = FXP boards wins. Because nobody pays tax for FXP boards. so he is jobless if everybody use them… And he is too smart to know GFP dont excist.

Television vs English. If it is my english, english wins. Otherwise Television. On the tely is far too much english for Tax so he dont understand :confused: Let say Tely wins.

second round:

Domi vs Chairs. Domi wins. Tax may be fat. but Domi is far more fatter (n/o :eek: )

Dogs vs FXP boards. FXP boards wins. Dogs sees that Domi is fatter so more food… that means they dont see Tax, so Tax aint scary anymore for dogs.

Third round. Final round.

Domi vs FXP boards. I really dont know. Calculations with my TI-83 and PC gives strange answers. So I throw up a coin.

At one side we see Europe and a big 1 (FXP boards). Other side is our Queen, Queen Beatrix (Domi).

best out of five:

First a Q.
Second a 1.
Third a 1.

if it is now 1, 1 won, so Tax most scary thing are FXP boards.
if it is a Q. both sides can win.

its a …

Q.

This is it. If it is Q, Tax most scary thing is Domi. otherwise FXP-boards.

dôh (like Homer Simpson), this really sucks. I caught it between my fingers. Now we’ll never know…

for all "Unbelievable Thomas’* here is the evidence:

• that guy from the Bible who never believes things. In Dutch his name is: “Ongelovige Thomas”

note: my english is bad, I know. So I dont spent time on fix some things.

This may sound strange to you guys, but please bare with me :wink:

My understanding is that Tax works at a private company as a tax consultant. This means that his company has, among others, several bigshots with major $$$ (drug/gun dealers, mafia guys, hitmen etc). So, he’s hired my these guys (already laughing maniacly) to help them hide this money from the government aka the IRS.

So the answer to your question, as to what Da_Taxman fears the most, would be “the IRS:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That reasonment was a little… different Hemispasm :slight_smile:
I don’t think he’s that bad… or maybe he is part of the dark side of the force…
puts on paranoia-suit

:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Airhead
puts on paranoia-suit
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Star Wars approach :

As long as Tax won’t post messages where he states that he’s the father of some person here. (" Luke , i AM your father") i’m not that scared of Tax.

As long as all the other people won’t where they state that they are the father of Tax , i don’t think Tax will be scared as well.

Star Trek approach :

As long he’s not a luitenant who nobody has ever seen on a starship , it won’t be that bad. (All the unknown people always die in star trek)

Law approach :

The people versus Da_Taxman… All rise ( or :bow: , i reckon he’ll like that as well) for judge Domi.
Mr Da_Taxman ? How do you plead ?

Originally posted by Hemispasm
My understanding is that Tax works at a private company as a tax consultant. This means that his company has, among others, several bigshots with major $$$ (drug/gun dealers, mafia guys, hitmen etc). So, he’s hired my these guys (already laughing maniacly) to help them hide this money from the government aka the IRS.

Actually, when the IRS is after these people you refer to as criminals (hope his clients won’t read this), they are not after Tax himself. When Tax has to defend his clients’ taxes, he can charge these hours to his clients, so I don’t think he is scared of that, he would actually like that, chargeable hours is good money.

Knowing Tax, he stays within the laws anyway (perhaps on the borderline), especially since he is working for a big time company with a lot of people above him that keep close watch on him, so there isn’t really much to fear…

But I have found a new thing for him to be scared of, a girlfriend.
A girlfriend would consume time (we all know women do), time he cannot spend working or harassing people on this forum.