What protection is this?

vbimport

Hi all.
I have many Tutorial Disk (CD Format) and want to
back up all those CDs, but i don’t know what protection used in those CDs.

1. I’ve tried copying by file but it stuck at AVI files, also if i browse my disk
    it also stuck at AVI folder.
  2. Using burning soft, come mesage ERROR READING FILE.
  3. Using ImgBurn, CloneCD, PowerISO the capacity of my CD become
    “”"""""""“78 GB”""""""""""""
    What protection is that???
    Anyone know how to back up these my CDs?

Hi sri_baginda…
If i understand true, your CDs are damaged a little bit. You can use CloneCD or Alcohol %120 for making their virtual CD image [I][U]with minimum reading speed[/U][/I]. If you’re lucky a little, you can rescue your discs by this way without read error messages…
I don’t think it is a protected CD (like DVDs). But anyway you can try CloneDVD. Install it and open. Don’t change any option, only open. When CloneDVD is working, run CloneCD and make an image again. I’m not sure but If your CDs have DVD protection, this method may work…

[QUOTE=Exthermor;2137561]Hi sri_baginda…
If i understand true, your CDs are damaged a little bit. You can use CloneCD or Alcohol %120 for making their virtual CD image [I][U]with minimum reading speed[/U][/I]. If you’re lucky a little, you can rescue your discs by this way without read error messages…
I don’t think it is a protected CD (like DVDs). But anyway you can try CloneDVD. Install it and open. Don’t change any option, only open. When CloneDVD is working, run CloneCD and make an image again. I’m not sure but If your CDs have DVD protection, this method may work…[/QUOTE]

If this not protected CD how could the cd capacity become 80 gb while the
actual size is 640 Mb (using clonecd the my cd detect as 80 GB not 640 mb)
And the cds are not damage, i’ve just bought the cds and absolutely new.
I once got cd from my friend (CD means only 700 Mb max capacity)
and the contents are pictures in Jpg format, but the the each size of picture
is 1.5 Gb (these pictures could only open with NERO Photo Snap)???
How could this happen and what protection using in this CD??

Try [B]ProtectionID[/B] to learn it’s protection first (if program supports). Did you tried AnyDVD+CloneCD? If not work, try Alcohol %120 or NERO image recorder. I don’t know any more. Other friends may help…