What protection is on Driving Test Success 2006/2007 edition?

Hi everyone,

Wow, its been a while, as this:

You last visited: 21-03-2006

confirms lol.

I’m stumped on something. Anyone own a copy of Driving Test Success 2006/2007 edition? I dont know what protection it carries, or what i can scan it with? A-ray is old now :sad::sad::sad::sad:

God i wish i had never left here :smiley:

^ Scan with Protection ID (which is up to date).

PS. Welcome back. :slight_smile:

Hmm.

Gave it a scan with aray and protection id nothing came up.

Stumped.

^ You have to scan the installation folder on your hard drive with Protection ID.

Already did…

P.S Its not been that long mate :kiss:lol

Have you tried to copy the disc? If so, with what software and settings?

Ok, i unsuccesfully tried to make an image with alcohol 120%, and here is my log.

ALCOHOL.txt (9.22 KB)

What about adding Skip Errors ?

Ok, i tried using skip errors and i changed the program i was using to daemon tools magicdisc jus wasnt cutting it, everything is fine, thanks for the help guys :smiley: .

HI

sos I am new at this well newish have used daemon tools and created a virtual drive with the driving success on k drive virtual now how do i copy it to dvd what program do i use nero or is there a one ive got to use thanks .

D

[quote=Debs123;2022293]HI

sos I am new at this well newish have used daemon tools and created a virtual drive with the driving success on k drive virtual now how do i copy it to dvd what program do i use nero or is there a one ive got to use thanks .

D[/quote]
tryed with dvd decrpter and when press write on it it put the image in that it just creates and saids not enough space on the disc but the file in documents saids 5kb all ive done is created imade with decrypter then write it and it saids not enough disc space is there a way of making a backup of this disc is it data udf or both how do ic reate image have tryed iso and it wont let me burn on any thing it saod cant find file its not an iso a udf have tryed this way as swell the dvd is called driving test success i presume its data it has clips on as well is there any way i can do this disc thanks