What program for rip/making mp3

vbimport

Hello

What program is the fastest to make mp3s direct from cds?

:cool:
Thank you

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I don’t think it really matters what program you use and that it’s more hardware dependant (DAE)… Nero has a build-in MP3 Encoder which I use. Never had any problems with it…

use audio grabber 1.8 in combination with the cracked fraunhof coder from radium for the best quality.

I use to used the nero coder but only he dont support 192kbps
its 128,160 and the 210 no 192 :frowning: but if you dont mind 128,160kbs or above the 210 then use nero its fast.

i use CDex it offers many diffrent audio forms to encode in, including many diffrent mp3 encoders

exact audio copy & lame… not the fastest, but the best

How about Xing audio catalyst is it any good?

Well for what its worth, I have used audiograbber winamp and shufler in the past.
And now I have found the best prog evr its magixmp3maker gold.
It would be quicker to tell U all what it cant do. I reckon the only thing it doesnt do is make coffee.
Its big but its one hellova prog
it even has its own built in music editor, player and can burn direct from mp3 to audio cd’s while playing the tracks.
Try it and U wont be disappointed

Originally posted by RDJ
use audio grabber 1.8 in combination with the cracked fraunhof coder from radium for the best quality.

Same here! :wink:

easy cd extractor uses Lame encoder pretty damn good
you pay’s your money and takes yor choice

cosmicray

Live Long And Prosper:p

I use Windac32
I know it’s a old program but it works very fine
and it gives no clicking sound that some other programs do.

gr Freemp3

EAC & Lame are the best solution you can get
ok I know they aren’t the fastest but they sure deliver quality

it actually does make a difference on what software too, though hardware is also dependant.

audiocatalyst is the fastest, no questions asked

can anyone get this to work on ME? if so hook me up with your version!!

thanks…

oh yeah, and the fastest cdrom for it NO QUESTION is the kenwood 72x truex which can reach sustained speeds of over 50x (i own one and used to see that all the time before audiocatalyst stopped working)…

Originally posted by Louse76
[B]audiocatalyst is the fastest, no questions asked

can anyone get this to work on ME? if so hook me up with your version!!

thanks… [/B]

But certainly not the best! I myself prefer better quality over speed of ripping!
Using EAC is the best way to do this is my opinion. (in combo of the LAME encoder)