What Plextors (CD or DVD) support HQ Audio recording?

vbimport

Besides the PlexWriter Premium2 (which I can’t find at least on Amazon) what other writers support that feature? I have and use an old Yamaha 300 for HQ Audio but prefer to use a Plextor as they’re my fav.

I know the Plexmasters support it but last time I ordered one of those for the company worked for it was $2400.00 USD (to much for my pocket).

[QUOTE=tubebar;2556784]I know the Plexmasters support it but last time I ordered one of those for the company worked for it was $2400.00 USD (to much for my pocket).[/QUOTE]

More info please :slight_smile:
which one is $2.400 ???
Thanks

Truman already answerd this it’s just the Premium 2 which is hard to find. The other 2 drives are Plexmaster & Plexmaster 2 (very expensive).

[QUOTE=tubebar;2557271]Truman already answerd this it’s just the Premium 2 which is hard to find. The other 2 drives are Plexmaster & Plexmaster 2 (very expensive).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info tubebar :slight_smile:
give up Plexmaster & Plexmaster 2 ( $4000 to 10.000 :doh: )
I’m so glad I got 4 Premium 2 :slight_smile:

why didn’t buy more :a

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2557273]
I’m so glad I got 4 Premium 2 :slight_smile:
[/QUOTE]

I have the same feeling about my (only 1) Plextor Premium,the original 1st version…it’s hardly used (less than 50 cd’s burned with it),I use it only for special occasions,but I cherish it like a relic…and the same applies for my old SCSI cdromdrive,the Plextor UltraPleX PX-40TS.
Both are hardware dinosaurs,but I still prefer those over a lot of “latest technology” optical drives…:bow:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2557443]I have the same feeling about my (only 1) Plextor Premium,the original 1st version…it’s hardly used (less than 50 cd’s burned with it),I use it only for special occasions,but I cherish it like a relic…and the same applies for my old SCSI cdromdrive,the Plextor UltraPleX PX-40TS.
Both are hardware dinosaurs,but I still prefer those over a lot of “latest technology” optical drives…:bow:[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap:
there is no premium 2 :sad: but you can still find Premium 1 Drive :iagree:

there is no premium 2 :sad: but you can still find Premium 1 Drive :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Yes the Premium 2 is the only model that supports that “HQ Audio” in Plextools (well aside from expensive PM 1 & 2).

http://www.plextor-asia.com/product/premium2.html