I myself am at 60/40 I actually use my phone 60% of the time to talk to people, the other 40% is for texting, checking weather and taking pictures, and a very small amount of time browsing.With a wife and 2 kids it’s 50/50 on calling or texting for them.
I have very, very few free apps. Have never paid for any and do not ever plan on paying for one ( or not straight out pay for one,I should say).
For the past couple months I have been asking people and over 50% are at the 5% to 10% for actually talking on theirs. I have to admit I was surprised at how low that number is.
Most have so many Apps they have to scroll thru several screens to find the app that they want at that moment. All of mine are on 1 screen that I use and several that are never used on a second screen.
So what percentage is your phone used for actually talking to someone ?