What No Forum

Hi,so people who don’t use or have Blu-Ray we don’t need to update cause I only use DVD to DVD and have 6.1.0.5 and working great and I can’t find DVDFab forum at DVDFab.comThere is no forum for me to click on and I have now used search engines and find alot of DVDFab but once I click on them there is Home Download Buy Now Tutorial Support Contact.There is no link to forum or am I missing the point again.

Kimberley

you have a PM(private message) :clap::slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2448898]Hi,so people who don’t use or have Blu-Ray we don’t need to update cause I only use DVD to DVD and have 6.1.0.5 and working great and I can’t find DVDFab forum at DVDFab.comThere is no forum for me to click on and I have now used search engines and find alot of DVDFab but once I click on them there is [B]Home Download Buy Now Tutorial Support Contact.[/B]There is no link to forum or am I missing the point again.

[B]Kimberley[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Kimberley

Not sure what is going on there it seems your right there is no longer a tab for the forum, however it is still up and running I have just been there;)

Thank you SJ cause I thought I was doing something wrong and if you were just there and it is now not there did it move or is the site down?

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2448904]Thank you SJ cause I thought I was doing something wrong and if you were just there and it is now not there did it move or is the site down?[/QUOTE]

The tab for the forum is gone but the forum itself is running not sure why the tab was removed, however I have sent you a PM :wink:

SJ, did not get a PM but I think I get it.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2448910]SJ, did not get a PM but I think I get it.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I sent it for you :bigsmile:

SJ, just got one from Kim so I know it works, but did not get yours?

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2448915]SJ, just got one from Kim so I know it works, but did not get yours?[/QUOTE]

you already know how to get there :wink: didn’t you see your first reply in this thread :bigsmile:

The forum tab is now in the tutorial. Click the tutorial tab and you’ll see it.