What Motherboard Should I Buy?

vbimport

Hi guys, i am building a new PC soon, and i don’t know which mobo to buy. I want a simple and good one, i don’t want to do SLI or Crossfire. And it needs to be an AM3 motherboard. The graphic card i’ve picked for this system is a Radeon HD 5750 and i read that it’s a Pci-e 2.1 x16 card. So i guess i’m gonna need one mobo with that slot. i’ve been looking at this mobo recently : MSI 770-C45, MSI says that it has a Pci-e slot, but it doesnt say if it 2.0 or 2.1. I would like your suggestion for what mobo i should buy.

Here are the specs of the system i’m gonna build :
XFX Radeon HD 5750
Samsung 1TB 7200 RPM SATAII
Crucial 2x2GB DDR3-1333 PC3-10600
AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0 Ghz
Corsair 450 VX 450 Watt PSU
Lite-On Lightscribe 24X Sata DVD burner.

Thanks In Advance,
Rohail

[QUOTE=RABG;2566264]Hi guys, i am building a new PC soon, and i don’t know which mobo to buy. I want a simple and good one, i don’t want to do SLI or Crossfire. And it needs to be an AM3 motherboard. The graphic card i’ve picked for this system is a Radeon HD 5750 and i read that it’s a Pci-e 2.1 x16 card. So i guess i’m gonna need one mobo with that slot. i’ve been looking at this mobo recently : MSI 770-C45, MSI says that it has a Pci-e slot, but it doesnt say if it 2.0 or 2.1. I would like your suggestion for what mobo i should buy.

Here are the specs of the system i’m gonna build :
XFX Radeon HD 5750
Samsung 1TB 7200 RPM SATAII
Crucial 2x2GB DDR3-1333 PC3-10600
AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0 Ghz
Corsair 450 VX 450 Watt PSU
Lite-On Lightscribe 24X Sata DVD burner.

Thanks In Advance,
Rohail[/QUOTE]

Well it depends where you locate the US or euro…If the US have you looked at Newegg and read their reviews on AM3 motherboard…that also a good resource to know user experiences on motherboard. Also depends on how much are you willing to spend will determine those whom read this will give you a recommendation to look at???

The MSI 770-C45 is a basic board ( bare minimum ) but yes it does have a Pci-e 2.0 slot

But as coolcolors says What are you going to do with it will help determine what board to get.And where you are located

I’m gonna use it as an all-round pc, playing games, converting multimedia, watching HD/Bluray movies and listening to music, entertainment, internet browsing. And i am willing to spend up to 180 dollars for the mobo :iagree:. And i live in Denmark, Europe.

Rohail

This would be a better board: Asus M4A87TD/USB3 870 Socket AM3 8 Channel Audio ATX Motherboard

Its inexpensive and has the latest chipset.

@eric93se :
thanx for the help man, its a great board. but will it be available for shipping to denmark?

That is a UK store, all you have to do is add it to your cart and find out. There might be other store info there too. Also just shoot them an email.

Looks like the MB is out of stock, but you can see if the model is available at other e-stores that you are used to.