What LCD's have 1:1 size and aspect ratio in monitor hardware?

vbimport

I would ask for help with finding LCD monitors that have 1:1 size and aspect ratio setting in the hardware of the monitor.

My monitors now rely on software driver (nvidia) to do this but some modes, 800x600, 1024x768 and 1280x720 for example always go edge to edge regardless of driver setting of “do not scale”.

I understand some Dell monitors may have this but do not know which or how good color is on them. I hear they have hue problem like things look to pink or things look to blue tint all the time. I do not know if other brand have that.

Please help if you can. Thank you

Hi,

so you are looking fro a monitor that allows to not zoom in case the resolution is less than its native resolution?
Seems as if Dell Ultrasharp monitors can do that (at least I found an option in the manual that looks promising).

How is your monitor connected to your computer? Digital (DVI, HDMI) or analog (VGA)?

Michael

[QUOTE=SubZero;2576190]
I understand some Dell monitors may have this but do not know which or how good color is on them.
I hear they have hue problem like things look to pink or things look to blue tint all the time.[/QUOTE]

I used to have a 20" Dell LCD monitor that had the best color of any monitor I’ve
ever seen or used to date and never had any bleed through of the back-lite like
you see with some LCD’s this Acer included.

I have since upgraded to a 22" Acer LCD because of the low price I got it for but if
I had to do it over again I’d spend the extra money on another Dell in a heartbeat.

I will definitely be replacing this Acer one of these days with another Dell 27" or 30"
or larger if I have the extra funds to get anything over a 30" monitor that is. :iagree:

Thank you for reply

I find only Dell LCD have it it hardware for sure but am not happy with factory color setting. LCD’s I try have blue-tint to display so I will pass.

I will rely on driver where I can to get proper scaling.

Thank you for helping