What Junk To Delete Off Hd

vbimport

How in the world do you find out what stuff to get rid of off of the hard drive to free up space and increase speed and what stuff you DONT TOUCH!!!
Where do you find out what you dont need???:doh::confused:

Either

1. Learn everything there is to know about your operating system and all your software, so that you know what is junk and what is not.

or

1. Use a cleaning utility such as e.g. CCleaner, which knows about a lot of the temporary files and other junk that can safely be removed.

Just use CCleaner & Advance Windows Care Personal and it’ll do what you need and these 2 apps are free as well.

[QUOTE=groceryjunkie2;2106138]How in the world do you find out what stuff to get rid of off of the hard drive to free up space and increase speed and what stuff you DONT TOUCH!!!
Where do you find out what you dont need???:doh::confused:[/QUOTE]

1. Is this user built or store bought computer? I will wait for your response to give more answer back.
  2. What is your computer specs and hardware?

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2106148]1. Is this user built or store bought computer? I will wait for your response to give more answer back.
2. What is your computer specs and hardware?[/QUOTE]

Its store bought, I cant afford one of those good ones and I aint smart enough to build my own.

I have a old HP Pavilion 6730 that has been upgraded a little to 128MB Ram and 80GB hard drive with windows 98.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2106148]1. Is this user built or store bought computer? I will wait for your response to give more answer back.
2. What is your computer specs and hardware?[/QUOTE]

Its store bought, I cant afford one of those good ones and I aint smart enough to build my own.

I have a old HP Pavilion 6730 that has been upgraded a little to 128MB Ram and 80GB hard drive with windows 98. It can go a max of 256MB ram.