What Is Your Plan For Thanksgiving?

vbimport

What do you have planned for the thanksgiving? are you going to stay home or visiting parents or kids coming over?.

Cooking turkey and other tasty food with the family.

We had a turducken last year, and think we’re just going to keep it simple with a turkey baked in duck fat. :slight_smile:

We usually have Thanksgiving here but this year my wife,wifes father,wifes mother, and i are going to my wifes cousins house in northwest Arkansas. oh yeah we’re taking our dog but leaving the cats at home.

What about you TCAS?

Hinting for an invite?

Eat. Nap. Eat. Nap. Eat. Bedtime. Staying at home most likely.

I’m going to my mom’s for thanksgiving…and this year my sister in law is doing the cooking so i get a break :)…i’ll spend the night and head out for black friday around 4 am while i leave the little one at my mom’s with his 2 cousins :slight_smile:

I LOVE Thanksgiving! We have three sets of parents in the area and a grandmother visiting from CA. It’s going to be a two-day festival celebrating the virtue of gluttony. I’m going to start starving myself on Monday just so I can do the cooks justice.

Well my American counterparts are chowing down on some Turkey, I’ll be watching football.

Can those pesky Titans stay undefeated?

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=Bob;2161160]We usually have Thanksgiving here but this year my wife,wifes father,wifes mother, and i are going to my wifes cousins house in northwest Arkansas. oh yeah we’re taking our dog but leaving the cats at home.

What about you TCAS?[/QUOTE]

My wife is planning to make thanksgiving dinner at home in hope that my college student son have dinner with us but on this part of it I don’t count on it.

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2161280]Hinting for an invite?[/QUOTE]

I am sure many folks they would be delighted to have you on for dinner that what the spirit of thanksgiving is for.

Vacation: 10 Days and nights in Hawaii

[QUOTE=platinumsword;2161603]Well my American counterparts are chowing down on some Turkey, I’ll be watching football.

[B]Can those pesky Titans stay undefeated[/B]?

:cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

They won’t make it past the Jets tomorrow.:disagree:

I will be trying to mooch as much turkey & the trimmings as I can from our very generous southern neighbours. Look for me at the border.

Nothing… family (mom, dad, sisters, niece, and nephew) are all going up north. I’m staying down here. No thanksgiving for me this year :frowning:

May go to a buddies house and mouch some food, or just sit home and game all day. I took a couple days off so I have like a 6 day weekend :slight_smile:

We Europeans usually work on thursdays.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2161856]I will be trying to mooch as much turkey & the trimmings as I can from our very generous southern neighbours. Look for me at the border.[/QUOTE]

I hope not in the hospital :D:Z

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2162305]We Europeans usually work on thursdays.[/QUOTE]

that makes up for all those Monday Bank Holidays you guys have

TCAS
Here it is. A picture is better then a thousand
words.
ZAP.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=zap em;2162629]TCAS
Here it is. A picture is better then a thousand
words.
ZAP.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Wow this really awesome hope you enjoy eating it and have a happy Thanksgiving.

BTW: The corn bread and pumpkin pie I missing on your able.

Thanksgiving isn’t celebrated here and Christmas Day/Boxing Day is our big festival.

So unfortunately I’ll be in work. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]