What is your Internet connection speed?

vbimport

This is about my normal everday connection speed now since my ISP gave me a
free upload / download speed upgrade I’m using Charter cable internet. :clap:

You can test your connection speed here

This is from the computer in my main workplace (some kind of broadband)

My work place

[QUOTE=bean55;2458811]My work place

[/QUOTE]

Bob has his own ISP now? :bigsmile:

Mine was just my home connection, BTW. :slight_smile: Just goes to show how far behind we are in the UK, as far as upstream goes.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2458814]Bob has his own ISP now? :bigsmile:

Mine was just my home connection, BTW. :slight_smile: Just goes to show how far behind we are in the UK, as far as upstream goes.[/QUOTE]

Good one :bigsmile:

We need the upload because we have an on-site web server.

This is with a 100GB download limit, costing about € 70 per month, for internet and digital TV. Maybe I should move to Holland, where I can get better specifications for half the price :smiley:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2458814]Bob has his own ISP now? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]:bigsmile: to funny

Well…I hereby claim to have about the slowest in the world!

This is what I´m currently getting with my 3G/UMTS device in Germany
(so now you know why I am sometimes really slow to catch on to what´s up in the cat…oops, I mean, mycebox)

:rolleyes:

[B]Hmm a little slow today :confused:[/B]

[U][/U]

This is a big improvement for me. Just upgraded to the highest DSL speed I can get. The cable provider really sucks around here, and is never close to their advertised speed. What you actually get is very close to DSL speeds, for a lot more money.

dang my upload speed is crap today…

I pay for 10 Mb/s down, and it’s usually just under that. I’d love to get the speeds that some of you are getting, but don’t know when that will happen with my provider.

Digiweb - €40/month with 40GB cap over 30-day period.

My exchange doesn’t have LLU, but am happy to at least have broadband, as some of my neighbours are still stuck on 56k dial-up. :eek:

44.95 a month. and its Friday night so its lagging a little;)

Back to normal

Its different as people log on and log off in the neighborhood.:wink:

I didn’t realise cable Internet went beyond 100Mbps yet; that’s an impressive speed. :smiley:

If you can maintain this speed and find a server that has enough capacity, this would give you:

[ul]
[li]700MB CD in 38 seconds
[/li][li]4.7GB DVD in just over 4 minutes
[/li][li]8.5GB dual-layer DVD in just over 7 minutes
[/li][li]25GB Blu-ray disc in just over 21 minutes
[/li][li]50GB dual-layer Blu-ray in about 43 minutes. :cool:
[/li][/ul]