What is your favorite song for the holiday season?

vbimport

I just love Louis Armstrong singing What A Wonderful World
I know it’s not a Christmas song but I can’t help but sing it to the top of my lungs when I hear it on the radio

Good one Sexy Southerner :iagree:

My favorite would have to be a tie: Silver Bells and White Christmas
:smiley:

Brian Luff & Georgina Sowerby’s brand new Christmas record with the Big Bang Big Band, featuring the St Barnabas School Choir. Recorded at the world-famous Broadway Radio Theatre in leafy Crouch End. All celebrity voices are impersonated.

Christmas Christmas Christmas

Bing Crosby - White Christmas.

I like Blue Christmas by Elvis.

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2478308]I just love Louis Armstrong singing What A Wonderful World
I know it’s not a Christmas song but I can’t help but sing it to the top of my lungs when I hear it on the radio[/QUOTE]
That’s a fabulous song at any time of year, I always associate it with The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.:cool:

Have you heard 'Zat You, Santa Claus?

Louis Armstrong was a legend.:bow::bow:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2478308]I just love Louis Armstrong singing What A Wonderful World
I know it’s not a Christmas song but I can’t help but sing it to the top of my lungs when I hear it on the radio[/QUOTE]

I agree :iagree: - despite it not being a Christmas song, it always seems to remind me of Christmas.

Me and my mum were talking about that song just the other week, funnily enough. Both agreed, a classic song. :slight_smile:

Bob Rivers - Chipmunks Roasting Over An Open Fire
The Yoopers - I Yust Go Nuts At Christmas
:smiley:
Almost forgot…
Elmo & Patsy - Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer