What is your favorite ring-tone tune for incoming calls on your mobile telephone?

My is a cut from Conduit in UT2004.:slight_smile:

Mine: “Smoke on the Water” (cut from midi file) :slight_smile:

I’m pretty lazy so I just use one of the ringtones that came with my mobile. It’s a nice ringtone though :slight_smile:

TD’s is probaby “Go Away Little Girl”…

One of my ringtones is Reveille. Another is William Tell Overture, Anchors Away, and a couple others…

most of my friends in my list have special ringtones…for example my BFF is peanut butter jelly time :slight_smile:

Big Mikes would be…Dirty little secret

my mom’s is Mamma’s calling …a knock off of sexy back

etc…and so forth :slight_smile:
my default is entombment of a machine http://www.imeem.com/angela2983/playlist/Bb9Y13E9/entombment_of_the_machine_music_playlist/

Mine is “Wake Up Call” for my default and alarm(s). Only thing loud enough to hear at work AND wake me up. Only person that has their own is my ex which is “Gold Digger” though it should be a certain song by Meridith Brooks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Classic circus theme for when work calls
Part of a famous speech by a gone but not forgotten former leader of the Fatherland when the mother of my child calls
20th Century Fox theme when others call
Good morning Vietnam by Robin Williams is my alarm
A gunshot when a text message arrives

GMV.zip (58.7 KB)

bullet_ricochet.zip (16.1 KB)

Jeez, all I want is a normal telephone-sounding ringtone for my phone. My GF just got a new Blackberry, and the default ringtone is so mundanely beautiful I almost cried. :frowning:

I have a few different ring tones for different callers:
Ashes to Ashes (Faith No More)
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band (Beatles)
Men Machine (Kraftwerk)
sound of broking glass for SMS and MMS messages

[QUOTE=deanimator;2161023]
Good morning Vietnam by Robin Williams is my alarm
[/QUOTE]

Funny you should say that - when I was away at school when I was 15, one of my dorm mates had that on tape, she used to wake us up with it each morning :bigsmile:

Ringtone = OFF
I only use text. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some good ones so far…:iagree:

Minnie the Moocher by Cab Calloway…:cool:

My Blackberry has to set to Vibrate at all time because I don’t think its polite to disrupt a conversation or meeting with a cell phone call. I always call them back when the time is right. I may answer if I am expecting the call. So I guess the answer is " Vibrate."

Vibrate at all time because I don’t think its polite to disrupt a conversation or meeting with a cell phone call. I always call them back when the time is right.

Vibrate when I am with others, standard ring rest of the time.
I do not text, except when my daughter text me first.

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2161247]Ringtone = OFF
I only use text. :p[/QUOTE]

They have postage stamps and couriers for that.:stuck_out_tongue: Phone = talk, Text = letter.:iagree:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2161310] Phone = talk, Text = letter.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

I’d rather email than text. Not so hard on the thumbs :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2161312]I’d rather email than text. Not so hard on the thumbs :p[/QUOTE]

Same here. I hatez ze tezting with a pazzion.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2161314]Same here. I hatez ze tezting with a pazzion.:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:iagree: I only do it when I have to, hehe :bigsmile:

I LOVEEEE txt!! and T-9 RULZ!!! of course i send and recieve over 10000 texts a month…yes that is correct ten THOUSAND + :slight_smile:

The X-Files theme - rip from DVD.