What is your favorite movie car chase scene?

One of them for me would be.

Bullitt (1968)

1968 Highland Green Ford Mustang 390 CID Fastback VS 1968 Tuxedo Black Dodge Charger R/T 440 Magnum.

A classic Steve McQueen film.

:cool::cool:

Oh yeah…old school baby…Bullitt was the standard for years.

The car chase scene in French Connection wasn’t with another car, but with a train…it is another classic.

From modern films I like the chase scene in Bourne Identity. That little Mini took a beating but kept on hooking it.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

the (several) chase scenes in “Ronin” were good, but they shouldn’t have shown Robert DeNiro’s face during the later chase scene, because his facial expressions while allegedly “driving” (the edited in “in car” shots") looked more like his neigbor’s dog was trying to sniff his crotch… (Cold nose UNDER the bathrobe)

AD

the (several) chase scenes in “Ronin” were good, but they shouldn’t have shown Robert DeNiro’s face during the later chase scene, because his facial expressions while allegedly “driving” (the edited in “in car” shots") looked more like his neigbor’s dog was trying to sniff his crotch… (Cold nose UNDER the bathrobe)

But there’s another movie from the early 70’s… “Vanishing Point”

AD

GUYS
One of my favorites is from the JAMES BOND FILM
TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS. Bond controls the car with
a remote control to bring it to where he is while the
hoods are chasing it. Great fun.
ZAP.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

I have to say Ronin too. Also an all around great movie.

The Bourne Identity, that was one helluva car chase. It was sightseeing on steroids.

That was a good car chase Zathos. There were good ones in the first two Bourne movies. Not to mention some of the best fight scenes ever filmed, IMO.

Bullitt.

End of story.

T3 is next.

Bullitt the best ever

[QUOTE=razzel;2218179]Bullitt the best ever[/QUOTE]

:iagree:
The car chasing scenes from The Getaway (1970) are great, too.

Don’t forget “police car” vs “remote control car full of explosives” in Dirty Harry: The Dead Pool.

And you can try it for yourself in GTA :slight_smile:

Bullit definitely is a classic.

But for modern movies, I’m not sure if this really counts as a car chase per se, but the freeway scene in the second matrix was [I]really[/I] good.