What is your favorite Car?

vbimport

My favorite is Porsche Carrera GT.

Vehicle type
Mid-mounted, 5.7 liters, V10 engine, rear-wheel drive, 2-seater

Price
MSRP (USA): est. $440,000 (Excluding local subcharges)

Horsepower(SAE)
605 hp @ 8,000 rpm

Torque
435 lb-ft @ 5,750 rpm

Performance
0-62 mph: 3.9 sec
Top Speed: Approx. 205 mph

:cool:

The Men In Black ][ Mercedes :

I like many cars, but the Ford Mustang 1968 California Edition has a special place in my heart…

(not that I couldn’t live with the Porsche mentioned above:bigsmile:)

Aston Martin ‘Vanish’ (Vanquish) and Ferrari Enzo.

Finally I bought my favorite (affordable) car this week.

Its a Subaru Impreza WRC 2.0 GT Turbo STI AWD with a full body kit.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by snowie
[B]Finally I bought my favorite (affordable) car this week.

Its a Subaru Impreza WRC 2.0 GT Turbo STI AWD with a full body kit.
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: [/B]

Can you post a pic of yours? I have a blue MY02 Sti. Does yours have the new lights design? How much did the body kit cost you in Belgium?

Originally posted by xox
[B]

Can you post a pic of yours? I have a blue MY02 Sti. Does yours have the new lights design? How much did the body kit cost you in Belgium? [/B]

I will post some tonight when I get home.
I bought it in Belgium and the kit was allraidy on it.

I only like cars I can afford.
At the moment it is a 12-years old Omega. :smiley:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
The Men In BlackMercedes :

It’s a nice Luxury sedan.

Originally posted by xox
Aston Martin ‘Vanish’ (Vanquish) and Ferrari Enzo.
I like them too.

:cool:

Ok,ok. I have to stop drooling now…

Originally posted by xox
[B]

Can you post a pic of yours? I have a blue MY02 Sti. Does yours have the new lights design? How much did the body kit cost you in Belgium? [/B]

Here they are

Like I said I just got him this week, there’s still much I want to change.

Damn sweet ride snowie!:cool:

Now that’s what I’m talking about. Get off my road.:bigsmile:

Originally posted by AnOrO
[B]It’s a nice Luxury sedan.
I like them too.

:cool: [/B]

i don’t like it because of its brand. I like it for what it can do.

Always wanted a flying car with remote control and internet connection.

well my fav cars cause I cant pick just one I put them up here for spanish class enjoy http://www.geocities.com/carlosabh/practica2/menu_vehiculos.htm

I have a Jap Nissan 200SX 1.8ltr Fuel injection with 16v and T25 Turbo modded too 1 bar, as the standard factory is less than 0.5. Have a baily dump valve and a K &N Filter Charger too replace the stock air box. Top speed 150mph, around about 200bph with all the mods. Would love the porche though that kicks ass with all that bhp. Mine is group 16 ins, the highest is group 20, that is for all the super cars. Got ABS all round and lots of extras, PS, EW, EM, CL lumber support 205 tyres too replace the factory 195 :bigsmile: I would like the T25 shifted and replaced with @ least a T3 Turbo and a few mods will be needed too get it to work i.e. bigger intercool to replace the factory stock intercooler. At 140 its only @ 6000rpm, you can just get it into 7000rpm range and then the fuel is cut forcing you too change gear etc. safety feature too stop you over Revving and killing the engine. The rpm goes too 9000, but no way would I have the rev limiter removed as I would blow the standard Turbo and the engine up:(

Mind you the Limited Edition T25 Pug detuned would leave me standing, its a lighter car and has a 2ltr engine and loads of ponies under the bonnet, plus it front wheel drive unlike mine being rear wheel drive, you can throw the pug around the small lanes I can’t, the car is too long and wide, and if its wet, stay indoors. In the dry it handles corners very well the back end doesnt go on yah, try that in the wet and expect the backend to go and cause you panic while trying too control the car.

It happened too me in the wet and the back end started too go cus I was stupid and accelerated into the bend(very bad mistake)
racing after another bloke. He could see I was in trouble and fair play he stopped and waited for me too regain control, didnt touch the abs just kept me hands on the s/w and it sorted itself out, and then off he went and I flew past him on a straight.

I got this boy racer who recons his RS Turbo chipped will leave my car standing and he recons it will do around 180mph yeah right. Its a basic 4 cyclinder 8 valves and has a very low compression head, how do I know? I got RS Turbo head in me house, was given it for nowt and my mate a mechanic told me all about it. There are very few cars he doesnt know about :bow:

Greets The Diplomat :smiley:

But it will soon be gone too pay for my holiday in N.C USA

Originally posted by snowie
[B]

Here they are

//picture snipped//

Like I said I just got him this week, there’s still much I want to change. [/B]

SWEET!!! I agree with you - there’s plenty of room for change there. Btw, how much does one cost in Belgium? It’s roughly 55K plus in here (USD 34K ++).

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]

i don’t like it because of its brand. I like it for what it can do.

Always wanted a flying car with remote control and internet connection. [/B]
Well in that case I like the luxury flying car with remote control and internet connection sedan to :wink: