What is wrong with this picture?

vbimport

www.nessel.com

Go to the above website. Find out what is wrong with the picture.

It might take a minute or two to find out but keep looking VERY closely!

Very cool!!!:slight_smile:

Funny,

Have seen this one go by in the Dutch forums a couple of weeks ago though…Dutchies are always running ahead of the rest of the world :smiley:

“And so the dutchies were always one step ahead of the world, until one day the world decided to flush their toilets very much simultaniously and thereby causing the big things separating the water from the dutchies to break. And the dutchies lived happily soaking wet everafter… The End!” :slight_smile:

Sorry, couldn’t resist… :smiley:

Have seen this one go by in the Dutch forums a couple of weeks ago though…Dutchies are always running ahead of the rest of the world
-Smart@$$

But not all of us are Dutch and then we need to get information from elsewhere (American/English-speaking people!)

Anybody know any similar webpages? I want to find more!

Maannnn… I was half asleep when I was looking at this picture and it scared the living crap out me!!! I mean, I was out of my seat man! Never expected it. Good one!:o

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
[B] -Smart@$$

But not all of us are Dutch and then we need to get information from elsewhere (American/English-speaking people!) [/B]

It was not intended as a put down, just a statement that the Dutch are ahead on you on this one :wink:

Whereas the English part of this forum seems more technological advanced (judging by the posts in the CloneCD and for example LiteOn forums), the Dutch part of this forum seems to be socially advanced.

But perhaps someone Dutch should bring over some of the social feeling to this forum, after all, this is the (English) living room where we can get together and chit chat, talk about a lot of things, not necessarily CDR related stuff…

Originally posted by Smart@$$
But perhaps someone Dutch should bring over some of the social feeling to this forum, after all, this is the (English) living room where we can get together and chit chat, talk about a lot of things, not necessarily CDR related stuff…

Doing the best i can :slight_smile:

scared me too, but when i showed it to my friend he said hes seen better. Anyone know of other pics like this one, i know ive seen others too.

I was half asleep to, and my volume was all the way up, definately scary.

A lot of these links pass by on IRC as well…sometimes before they are posted on this forum and sometimes because they are posted here…

IRC rulezzz :wink:

Smart@$$, no offense taken, I know you don’t mean any put-downs. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Don’t worry if I reply to your jokes. But I’m a bit dry on understanding the jokes (like when my dad is laughing his ass off and I don’t even understand)

So don’t take anything personally :slight_smile:

This one was posted on IRC…
Already have the MP3 of this song for quite some time, but now it is accompanied with some graphics in this flash file…thought it was humorous, hope you do too:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/marivan/dearpenis.swf