What is "Working Path" in BD Rebuilder?

vbimport

Where is this option and what do I put in this box?

Hi :slight_smile:
You create this folder yourself.
Choose a drive & add/make “new” folder.

[QUOTE=zebadee;2707158]Hi :slight_smile:
You create this folder yourself.
Choose a drive & add/make “new” folder.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton Zebadee

I just had another error “Failed to retrieve audio” What could this be?

The program will try to demux the audio, video and subtitle streams in order to work with them. It failed in this very important step.

Are you working with a decrypted blu ray? BD Rebuilder has no decryption capabilities at all, so you must decrypt and rip your movie to the hard drive first.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2707162]The program will try to demux the audio, video and subtitle streams in order to work with them. It failed in this very important step.

Are you working with a decrypted blu ray? BD Rebuilder has no decryption capabilities at all, so you must decrypt and rip your movie to the hard drive first.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was decrypted using DVDfab. I dont think I have BDR setup right though. Trial and error I guess. I am determined to make this work. :confused:

You might try the “Inspect.exe” in the BDR folder in your Program Files.
This will tell you if you have the recommended codecs & they are being detected by BDRebuilder.
I’m not doin BDs but I got BDR anyway . My version may not be the current one so I hope the Inspect.exe is still in it.
I’ve switched over to my OS using the LAV filters as default in most cases .
Apparently BDRebuilder isn’t using these yet. Or my version is too old.

There is an option to use X264’s internal LAV filters for decoding. I’ve been using it since it was offered, with no issues.

Inspect.exe is still part of the package, and should show any irregularities in the way he has the auxiliary programs set up.