What is the worst film you have ever seen?

What is the worst movie you have ever seen? I was forced by my roommates or friends to watch some terrible movies like:

Epic Movie (2007)
National Security (2003)
Reno 911!: Miami (2007)
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps (2000)
S1m0ne (2002) (the worst movie with Al Pacino ever)

These movies were not only a waste of time, but they were physically painful to watch too. Avoid them at all cost!

Actually I thought S1m0ne wasn’t that bad.

Fortunately, I’m very good at blocking out the various bad movies I’ve seen, and I tend to skip and delete anything I have recorded on my HDD/DVD recorder if it turns out to be boring.

Of the hyped movies I have seen recently, the biggest waste of time was:

[B]Lost in Translation[/B] (2003) - or “The two hours of my life I want back but can’t have!”

There may technically be worse movies, but I find that overhyped movies tend to disappoint much more than other movies when they are bad.

Anything by Roger Corman is usually pretty bad (Carnosaur, Death Race 2000, Little Shop of Horrors, etc.)… But still, you gotta respect a guy who can “make a movie in less time than it takes to watch it”…

That would be one long list.

The most recent one I’ve watched that was over the top bad was [I]Allan Quartermain and the Temple of Skulls[/I]. I think a group of high school kids with camcorders and a $500 budget could do better.

This could be quite the long list.

The most recent putrid excuse of a movie i’ve seen was [B]August[/B] with Josh Hartnett.

Hmm. . . .

there are quite a few candidates but, this one literally made me nauseated after watching it:

and this one I shut off after less than 20 minutes because it was so lame:

Usually I don’t mind experimenting with the lesser known lower budget films but those 2 definitely belong in the “B” movie category (if not lower since they don’t even do “B” movies justice).

Among the big budget titles I agree that the Nutty Professor 2 should’ve had the original print burned before it ever hit theaters.

Also I know I am going to get crap for this but I also really thought that Good Will Hunting

was incredibly boring and horribly overrated. Then again I despise the whole “real-life drama” type films. The bottom line is that I go to a movie to be entertained. Not to see or view joe blow’s screwed up life/drama issues. There is plenty of real life drama garbage around us that we don’t need to pay money to go see it in a movie theater or even rent it.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2190800]The most recent one I’ve watched that was over the top bad was [I]Allan Quartermain and the Temple of Skulls[/I]. I think a group of high school kids with camcorders and a $500 budget could do better.[/QUOTE]

Holy Crap, I would’ve thought that the first two with Richard Chamberlain and Sharon Stone would’ve been warning enough to avoid any “Alan Quartermain” title:

My sister rented that Quartermain movie and I tried to watch…I didn’t last long. But it is easily an order of magnitude worse than the Chamberlain/Stone films.

The other night on PBS I saw “Planet Nine From Outer Space”.
Remember Ed Wood?

[QUOTE=chosenfew777;2190903]The other night on PBS I saw “Planet Nine From Outer Space”.
Remember Ed Wood?[/QUOTE]

Plan 9 is actually a very good movie! :bigsmile: Ed Wood was a genius, did you see his Glend or Glenda? :eek:

Different strokes, I guess.
It’s a good movie to watch and make fun of (ala MST3K)…

[QUOTE=chosenfew777;2190923]Different strokes, I guess.
[B]It’s a good movie to watch and make fun of (ala MST3K)…[/B][/QUOTE]

That’s what I meant too :bigsmile:.

Well this one I actually had to watch twice … I was in amazement that someone would spend money to produce this

And then there is this … :eek:

It was something special alright LMAO!

the newest movie that i think is not so great…was I am Legend…was a big let down for me

I’m not entirely sure, but I imagine it was a bad horror/zombie movie! :slight_smile:

There’s been many bad films but some that I recall are…

Meet the spartans
Starship troopers 2
House of the dead 1 & 2
catwoman

Oh I remember another one that stank up the screen. [I]The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen[/I] And Sean Connery played Alan Quatermain in that one!!! There’s a theme here somewhere. :bigsmile:

PEPST
It had to be last summers QUARENTINE. This film
about a reporter trapped with firemen in an apartment
building infested by people infected with RABIES was the worst
recent movie I have seen. Who knows maybe in a couple of
weeks MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3D will replace it.
ZAP.:eek::bigsmile:

I thought quarantine was that bad although there was no way that was rabies, what they had there was a case of the zombies.