What is the VSO-Software?

… that DVD Fab Gold wants to install? Along with the device driver Pcouffin.sys?

I always cancel the install, and DVD Fab always works… but I just wonder what it is.

[QUOTE=jeradc;1964016]… that DVD Fab Gold wants to install? Along with the device driver Pcouffin.sys?

I always cancel the install, and DVD Fab always works… but I just wonder what it is.[/QUOTE]

VSO is the integrated and default burn engine for the retail versions of Fab, ie., Platinum and Gold. The Patin-Couffin driver serves as the driver or access layers.

BTW, there is a VSO subforum right here on cdf. Search and google are your friends…:wink:

VSO software

[quote=jeradc;1964016]… that DVD Fab Gold wants to install? Along with the device driver Pcouffin.sys?

I always cancel the install, and DVD Fab always works… but I just wonder what it is.[/quote]
VSO Software is a very large company that has products of their own but also has one of the best burning applications made today, it is called the Pattin-Couffin. I can think of at least 20 programs that lease the right to use this burning application in their products. If you look in our forum we have a subforum for all VSO products, enjoy.:iagree: