What Is The Lowest Price For 32GB Flash Drive

vbimport

Does anyone have a clue what could be the best price bargain for 32 GB capacity of “Flash Drive USB2” in the today’s market?

well i dont know details but typically speaking whatever newegg.com lists for a price is a pretty good ball park figure of a ‘good price’ , anything better and it’s good and anything worse is a little expensive.

here is a general link to there “32GB USB Flash Drive” section… http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2013240522%201309429390&name=32GB

Can anyone give me a good link for a 4GB flash drive?
I have under 10 dollars
Thanks!

New Egg.com

I meant an actual hyperlink :X

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2013240522%201309421175&bop=And&Order=PRICE

Thanks!

[QUOTE=jamoctopus;2183404]Can anyone give me a good link for a 4GB flash drive?
I have under 10 dollars
Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

If you have a Microcenter nearby you can pick up one of their store branded ones real cheap. I have one and it gets the job done. It is a touch on the slow side but it was also very inexpensive.

Yo-

Give a man a fish - and he eats one meal

Teach a man to fish - and he can feed himself for life-eh

The kingston one listed above can be had at amazon for $50.99 shipped:

This Amazon is the best deal I have seen so far for 32 GB flash with brand name.

how fast are they? i cant seem to FF on my divx player with my 8gb voyager that smoothly.

[QUOTE=Thinkdiesel;2192838]how fast are they? i cant seem to FF on my divx player with my 8gb voyager that smoothly.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think the problem is the flash drive. The USB ports on the DVD players are typically 1.1 spec and it is the slow data transfer rate of this spec that slows down the FF function.

I am surprised to know DVD burners still using USB 1.1 interface I thought they all 2.0 by now.

I’m referring to the stand alone DVD players with a USB port for attaching HDs and flash drives for playback of video files, photos etc. I also don’t know why they don’t make them with USB ports that can power a 2.5" HD.

[QUOTE=UTR;2193076]I’m referring to the stand alone DVD players with a USB port for attaching HDs and flash drives for playback of video files, photos etc. I also don’t know why they don’t make them with USB ports that can power a 2.5" HD.[/QUOTE]

If you talking about “Stand Alone” DVD player as attached picture then as far as I know I have never seen any USB input on these players. May be I am wrong which is possible.

What’s Included
Denon DVD Player with HD Upconversion
Owner’s manual
Product Features
Stumped over which features to choose? Our DVD Player Buying Guide can help.
Delivers greatly enhanced video performance
By upconverting the video resolution of standard DVDs to HDTV-compliant 1080p (via HDMI output).
Playable formats
Include DVD, CD, MP3, WMA and JPEG for a variety of playback.
JPEG viewer
Allows you to save digital photos to a disc and play them back on your TV. Compatible with Fujifilm Fujicolor CD and Kodak Picture CD.
HDMI output
Provides an uncompressed all-digital audio/video link for the highest quality connection and supports copy-protected HD broadcast content.
108MHz/12-bit video DAC
Produces crisp and clear video that makes movies come to life.
192kHz/24-bit audio DAC
Provides rich sound enhancement for lively audio.
Inputs
Include 1 composite video.
Outputs
Include optical digital audio, coaxial digital audio, composite video, 1 S-video, 1 component video, 1 HDMI and 1 stereo audio.

I have two of these [B]players[/B] and they work well except for the quirk about them not powering a 2.5" HD but then most of these type of players won’t. There are others available from Coby, Philips, RCA etc. Here is a picture of the Pioneer units I own:

I have a cheapo jsi player with a usb port that works fine (sort of) with an external usb hard drive. I used one in an enclosure that gave power to the drive. I say sort of because it had to be formated fat 32 (kind of a pain to do on larger drives but it can be done), and it had issues reading down into sub directories but played anything in the root directory fine.

The Pioneer players work very well when the rules are obeyed like FAT32, external power etc. Another quirk is that it displays a few characters (14 I believe) and if the file name is long all of it won’t be displayed. Overall thought it is a great feature to have as I can rip multiple DVDs to Divx/Xvid format, put them on a HD and have numerous movies accessible at once. It will also playback Dolby Digital sound from an AVI file. Using a flash drive to play back a video is very convenient. Also, the USB port eliminates the need to burn DVDs for playback so it saves a little money.

Although I haven’t seen myself the DVD player with USB port but as you goys said some they have it and is very good feature to have. The problem is not average player has it that you can take your DVD movie in flash drive any where and play it in player with USB port.