What is the English word you like most?

What is the English word you like most? Post please if there is no given example.

Don’t think English language is very rich or beatiful but I like how ‘Eternity’ echoes. :slight_smile:

Life, it’s the only thing from the list that goes about all of us.

“I need money” is probably my number one phrase :slight_smile:

Supercalifrajalisticexpialidocious

The Fuck is the only word in the English language that is referred to as the F-Word.

Furthermore, the F-word is the most versatile word in the English language…

Hmmm. I chose DVD.

The first English words to think of… intelligence, life, love, eternity, peace, humanity, happiness, prosperity, philosophy…

I choosed the 3rd from the bottom :smiley:

yes it was a toss up between liteon and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Longest word in the english language

Definition: a lung disease cause by silicone ash particles from a volcano, they are very tiny too.

Originally posted by kwkard
[B]yes it was a toss up between liteon and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Definition: a lung disease cause by silicone ash particles from a volcano, they are very tiny too. [/B]

There is one that’s longer (Found in Crazy English) which took up several pages!

Originally posted by kwkard
yes it was a toss up between liteon and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Definition: a lung disease cause by silicone ash particles from a volcano, they are very tiny too.

But why do you like it? :slight_smile:

because its the longest word, in the dictionary, and it amazes people when i tell them about it.

Well the best word is sex ofcourse… besides that, I really love the other things :slight_smile:

Sony, since every visual and optical (excluding receivers and speakers) component I’ve ever purchased is Sony. TV, CRT & LCD monitor, set top DVD player, DiscMan, MD Player/Recorder, etc.

you still like themeven though they gave us securom?:wink:

vagina of course :bow: :wink:

Originally posted by slayerking
vagina of course

Only because Fart was not listed as an option… :wink:

Originally posted by slayerking
vagina of course :bow: :wink:

Nah only a vagina is not much fun… nothing to put your hands on and stuff :slight_smile:

Destiny& Devotion.

What the world needs is love and still more love !

( and then peace will happen of itself, and sex … :smiley: )

Kenshin, what is the word you like best ?