What is the best video game you NEVER finished?

I thought it would make an interesting topic.

I would have to say:
7th Saga and Y’s for SNES.
Fallout II for PC.
The original Zelda (not Link I finished that one) and Bionic Comando (I got really close but never finished the last few levels) for NES
Finally Crono Cross and Parasite Eve for PSX.

I just never got around to finishing them before I found something else :stuck_out_tongue:

Contra 3: The Alien Wars (for the SNES)

Got very close to the end but could never quite finish it.

Planescape , The Torment.

I played this superb great RPG for almost 4 weeks continuously and suddenly i find out that two weeks earlier i have mocked a character (the book keeper if someone is interested) which i shouldn’t have done.

Because i had mocked him , he denied access to his house. Inside the house is a crucial mission to end the game.

Reloading the savegame would have taken me back for about 70 quests , so naturally , i was very very very very very very very extremely angry at the programmers to allow such a “bug”. It has never been solved by the way.

I’m still angry …

Command & Conquer : Red Alert

I just never got round to it…

Serious Sam 2 - i run out of free time :bigsmile:

I have always finished the games i played :bigsmile:

Maybe i have too much free time:eek:

Maybe it where only 2 games. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Command & Conquer Generals, I still haven’t got time to even start with it. :a

PC
Simon the Sorcerer 1 - I liked this so much i bought the 2nd one and never completed the first
Discworld 1
Discworld 2

PS2
Crash Bandicoot - wrath of cortex
Silent Hill 2

These games came with the PS2 had it a week tried to mod it been broke ever since.:a :a :a

If i like a video game there’s no way i’m going to leave it unfinished … even when i have little free time.

It took me 1 and a half years to finish Jagged Alliance 2 , but in the end i managed to find the time and courage to finish it.

Couterstrike, i have been playing it for years and still cant seam to finish it :S

Shenmue 1 for Dreamcast.

Its the type of game that eats up a lot of time, and the objectives get annoying most of the time (walk around talking to people), but you are addicted to it since you wanna see how the story ends.

I never got to finish it (lack of time).

I am just about to finish up the second one!!!

Originally posted by spacedkadet
Couterstrike, i have been playing it for years and still cant seam to finish it :S
Yeah, same thing with Battlefield, I keep playing and playing but I cant seem to reach the end…

Skate or Die II for NES.

I even got the rom and an emulator because I stored the nes & game in basement, somewhere in a far off corner. I still can’t finish the darn thing off my PC. Level 4 is a horrible, horrible maze.

I hardly ever finish games.
I have finished about 4 in my life. When I get really stuck near the end somewhere, if it takes too long I get bored and give up :frowning:

Hmmmm I guess that’d be about any good game I played since 1995 or so… :slight_smile:

(the only game I remember I finished since then was C&C RA and Prince of Persia - Mobile edition)

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
[B]Shenmue 1 for Dreamcast.

Its the type of game that eats up a lot of time, and the objectives get annoying most of the time (walk around talking to people), but you are addicted to it since you wanna see how the story ends.

I never got to finish it (lack of time).

I am just about to finish up the second one!!! [/B]

I’m playing Shenmue 2 on the xbox. It comes included with a dvd-video which tells the Shenmue 1 story , so if you want to borrow it sometimes … :slight_smile:

Hey Belvedere, I never finished Planescape either! I think I got to the first city after the first dungeon, then mysteriously never played again. Is it true you can get mort a body?

Originally posted by BadReligionPR
Hey Belvedere, I never finished Planescape either! I think I got to the first city after the first dungeon, then mysteriously never played again. Is it true you can get mort a body?

Mort ? I don’t remember a person called Mort. I do remember a Nordrom or something (the mechanical guy with it’s own identity). He’s pretty good in fighting because he’s got two crossbows as arms.

It was especially cool that you couldn’t die. Well you would die in battle ,only to revive again at the nearest spawn point. So just make him a cool fighter/wizard , get lots of resurrection spells and just charge into any battle :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
Mort ? I don’t remember a person called Mort.

I think that’s his name. The floating skull?

Originally posted by BadReligionPR
I think that’s his name. The floating skull?

Oww the skull ! Yeah i remember him. Quite a long story that little fella had.

Nope , never found out if he could have a body.

He was quite good at taunting the opponents though :slight_smile: