What is the best Cd recordable?

vbimport

Thread subject speaks for it selfs.

I believe it was yesterday there was an article on this on the CD Freaks mainpage…

i only read nl.cdfreaks.com

didn’t saw it on there :wink:

You better not saw the forum…you might break it
(ok, lame joke as criticism to your English spelling :wink: )

I hardly read either mainpage, Dutch or English…but I happen to see it when MP|3 made me look at the MediOx-something button.

But it is good to see you back on this forum again, it has been a while

reminds me , another reason to stay away from the forum, your critesism.

besides, i am retired, just like you. only stick my time into the NL project.

Lenco’s are the only ones that will play audio in my (very old) Cd player!

Sony’s or Philips Premiums also rule. Never use them cause I’m a cheapass! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Wookie
Lenco’s are the only ones that will play audio in my (very old) Cd player!

Lenco’s are the only ones that won’t play properly in my cdrom drives! :frowning:

Originally posted by The Amazing Duke
[B]

Lenco’s are the only ones that won’t play properly in my cdrom drives! :frowning: [/B]
And same here too… :wink: :frowning:

I’m using Platinum at the moment which are pretty good but they can’t stand sunlight. They get brown and crappy if you leave them too long in the sun… I think Philips Silver Premium is indeed a great CD-R but a bit too expensive for me (Dutch, eh ;)). The new Arita Premium Line are pretty good too.

Kodak Gold-ones, without doubt. Especially if you can find older ones (4 or 8x-rated, avoid Greenish 8x’s!) consider yourself lucky! I’ve burned cdr’s since late 1995, and those older Kodak’s are just unbelievable. (Older Golden Traxdata’s were made by Kodak too…) Readable in any cdrom from 2xPanasonic to 50xAsus, and all of those are still 100% readable in spite of numerous scratches. Worked wonderfully in at least 10-15 different cdaudio-equipments, too.

Newer Kodak “Gold+Silver” ones are very good too, thought I don’t have such a long experience with 'em.

nugen and traxdata have always been good to me…