What is the best burning software for SD2 and Securom beside cloneCD?

I want to be able to make a perfect image w/o the need of either the burning software on a system in order to play. I find that most of the time when I burn SD2 content with clonecd, I won’t need the clonecd software install on my other computer. The thing is that clonecd doesn’t work with .bin files and I’m trying to find another alternative. Is there any other software that have the same capability as clonecd when it comes to this kind of flexibility that I describe? Thx

I want to be able to make a perfect image w/o the need of either the burning software on a system in order to play

These days are gone, you will not be able to make a copy anymore where you will not have to have additional “helper” software installed, you will either have to hide the atip info (Safedisc) or convince the copy that physical characteristics (Securom) are present using MDS form alcohol or BWA with Blindwrite or BWA, TwinPeaks and clonecd combination. This is a basic breakdown of the copy protection search the forums for SafeDisc 2.80 or above and SecuRom 4.8 and above you will find a much more in depth reason you will not be able to do what you ask.

Originally posted by kamikazee

These days are gone, you will not be able to make a copy anymore where you will not have to have additional “helper” software installed, you will either have to hide the atip info (Safedisc) or convince the copy that physical characteristics (Securom) are present using MDS form alcohol or BWA with Blindwrite or BWA, TwinPeaks and clonecd combination. This is a basic breakdown of the copy protection search the forums for SafeDisc 2.80 or above and SecuRom 4.8 and above you will find a much more in depth reason you will not be able to do what you ask.

Wow, I didn’t know that copy-right protection methods have become so complex. Anyway which software do you recommend then? Isn’t it true that often new patches will blacklist Alcohol 120%?

Blacklisting Alcohol120% is only half of the truth. Actually latest patches are searching for Virtual Drives. This feature is offered by many progs!

Nevertheless, I don’t think there is a universal tool at the moment. I use Alcohol for everything, but Securom, for which I use BW Suite! I never got a working Securom backup with Alcohol, but BW does the job. (I still use Alcohol to get the mds file and convert it into bwa).

I don’t need anything else…