What is the best Audio burning soft?

Offcourse, it has to be able to burn mp3’s with cue, for index points in like live cd’s or mixed cd’s… it should to be able to add cdtext with track info and sutch… and it MUST support Lite-on burners :- ) Both my burners are Lite-on (sadly, both are to CD-RW, no DVD burner)

I think i made my self pretty understandable, but as English aint my first language, linguistics might be off, ask if clarification is needed.
B!

Looked at it quick, looks impressive, not sure if it does cue/Mp3, but i guess i will find out.

Thanks.
B!

Feurio!

You’ll need it if you want on the fly decoding of MP3s.
And it has always been the best at setting the index marks, and has the best CD-Text support.

Feurio CD-Manager -> Project -> Create project from cuesheet file. (Be careful when deleting)

http://www.feurio.com/English/cd_writer.shtml

Originally posted by minix

Feurio!

Believe it or not, I have never gotten any slightest doubt on your answer,
and that’s why when answering I deliberately decided to leave this option to you. :smiley:

Originally posted by -=Mr_B=-

not sure if it does cue/Mp3, but i guess i will find out.

All is there. Have you managed to get inside ?

im going to be trying out both feurio, and Burnatonce… Im just not sure what driver to use for interacting with the TDK Cyclone321040B (LTR-32123S) Its in the Lite-on supported drives list… but they dont say what driver to use there :- )

B!

but they dont say what driver to use there :- )

yeah, im using that one allready, i was just hoping to get a more “native” driver sugested, if there is / was one…

Thanks
B!

i was just hoping to get a more “native” driver sugested, if there is / was one…

Seek no further, that’s the one. :wink:

That just goes to show how bad ther auto rating system works… it says 11 on that driver… but ZERO on all the rest… guess they dont recognize that the TDK 321040B is a Liteon 32123S… :- )

I was / am thinking i should email em and tell them sutch :- )
B!

Burnnnn (never know how many n’s it has)
is good for music ripped with cue files

guess they dont recognize that the TDK 321040B is a Liteon 32123S… :- )

Don’t recall any1 complaining on their Generic driver.

[B]guess they dont recognize that the TDK 321040B is a Liteon 32123S… :- )

I was / am thinking i should email em and tell them sutch :- )
[/B]

They probably don’t have much time to do that now. I think it was easy to do that with the old model of drivers, but maybe not now… (I don’t know)

Feurio! 2 will probably have an interface to do that (set a burner like a rebadged one) or set all the burning parameters of an unknown burner.

Using Feurio! with a non supported drive is not as nice, but if you want to burn CUE+MP3 on the fly, there’s no doubt Feurio is way better than most programs.
It will check if there are corrupted frames, and you can play and edit the compilation before burning.

I did send the mail, im about to spend my night testing the two softwares, but from just looking feurio looks more like the weapon of choise. Who knows, when they get around to adding the burner, i might gooten a new one allready :- )

Thanks for all the help
B!

feurio looks more like the weapon of choise.

i might gotten a new one allready :- )

Rather the Tool of quality audio recording.

Most likely. :wink:

Been trying Feurio out, feeling i get is “sweet”

Something odd tho… the recomended driver, the “general” one…
well… it dident want to play with me… But i found a work around… it works with the MMC - RAW mode 2 … odd, as the LTR 32123Sis listed… must be a firmware thing, im going to reflash to the LTR firmware, and see what diff it does…but it produced better copies with the TDK firmware, then the “real” LTR firm…

Thanks guys!
B!