What is status of CloneCD..any more updates in the future

I have not seen Olli or Sven around in awhile…I wonder whether there is going to continued development of this excellent piece of software

I read somewhere there will be a update for CloneCD at the same time or just after CloneDVD is released.

thanks…I think CloneCD is an awesome piece of software and hope to see continued future development…

If that is true (& it will be when it gets updated)

Alcohol & Burnatonce mus be better than Awesome!!!

Would be nice to hear something. A lot happened (other software improved) from when we saw the last update.

Could we have some info please OLLi??

thank you

Damian

burnatonce??? can you provide more info?

http://www.burnatonce.com/

:bow: :cool: :wink:

thanks

Originally posted by nealh
burnatonce??? can you provide more info?

Diskdump with burnatonce is a combination that works great for SafeDisc protected discs.

Search the forums and you’ll definitly find more information (sorry I’m not in the mood to do it for you at the moment).

The only problem I have with bao is its dependence on Adapatec’s ASPI v4.60. If I want to use a 64bit ASPI for my UW320 then bao will not work. If I use 4.60 then I get synch errors. Off the top of my head there are three popular apps that will not work without ASPI - bao, Clony and DiscDump - DD I don’t mind because it did stuff before Adam was born and hasn’t been updated in a while. On the other hand, Alcohol 120% will work in Safe Mode!

I noticed everything I have works with ASPI 4.60 with two exceptions, however, I found and experimented with an edited ASPI and it seems to run all my apps flawlessly in win2k and winXP. If anyone wants to try it I can post a link to it. In ASPI check it shows as version 4.57 (1008). So if anyone wants to try it I have been using it for well over a year now I can post a link to it.

That would be a link to re-egineered software :wink:

Adaptec ASPI v-4.57 is another stable version and is now hard to find.

Yes, correct, but does anyone want me to post a link to it, then it won’t be as hard to find anymore. I also find that version 4.60 doesnt work with Audiocatalyst and doesn’t work with CDRIdentifier, even though its a little obsolete now. AC still rocks and works faster than any other cd ripping utility I have seen. Audiograbber does come close though.

I am using v4.60 and AC a lont time now, and it works ok apprt from the occasional aspi error while ripping (once every 10 ripped CDs or something). Would that be what you mean?

Álso CDIdentifier works great from my end.

Originally posted by nealh
I have not seen Olli or Sven around in awhile…I wonder whether there is going to continued development of this excellent piece of software
CloneDVD will take up time until July and MakeDisc is in there, too. CloneCD will no doubt have some time between now and then but perhaps more from July. Just my guess

Actually AC and CDRIdentifier didnt work at all Hemispasm. But I guess nothin gis that portable because everyone has a different setup.