What is Raw Mode..?

What is raw mode…? and do i really need it? i’m trying to get an image of a disk on my computer…and then burn it to a disk…:\ and i’d rather not split it…(i will if i havta tho) :
oh yeah…the image i’m trying to get is from Fallout Tactics…
Please anwser my question :bigsmile:

RAW is a burning mode that allows full control over data in an image or disc. If you are making a backup of a copy-protected CD for yourself, you would use RAW-DAO (+96) mode. This is the most powerful burning mode for RAW. You should not have to split the image in order to burn this game you are talking about. You should have one image per CD. If not, re-image your CD.

Edit:

Topic handled via MSN due to rules of forum board

hello , welcome to forum . please use search button instead of tiring us with ur question * already answered ones *.

i did. and just because you can find it does’nt mean i can…and if all your going to do it tell me to use the search then why even bother posting?

if you had used search for ur question and found no answer in particular, i am sorry .

cya

I used the search also…found nothing.

Don’t always assume…:wink:

yes not always but you can easily find a guide for RAW mode in cdfreaks. com . i dont remember where .

Apology Accepted…:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Xaio
Apology Accepted…:bigsmile:

Don’t worry too much :).

We really value the search on our forums, as there is lots of info there. However, this doesn’t mean that you aren’t allowed to ask anything, even if it has been answered before.

The members that have been here for some time know that they will be pointed at the search, if we feel they should use it, instead of asking a certain question (I’m talking about questions that are quite general and have probably been asked over 10 times already).

As you are new here, we really don’t bother too much if you used the search or not. If you didn’t, while the answer can be found there, we just tell you where and how we found it, to learn you how to use the forum.

There’s just one thing left to say:welcome aboard :slight_smile:

I did search for questions already answered and this forum is what turned up.

This forum exists and it’s still here because people ask questions, sometimes over and over the same questions. If I did not like that I would relinquish my membership to this board.

John