What is important in life

what is important what you think of yourself or what others think of you:rolleyes:

both!

RM

It’s not important what anyone thinks of you, it’s what positive things you add to the world in general that matters.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Either neither, or both, or one or the other…

(dang…now you´ll think I´m an idiot!)

:confused:

Q: what is important in life
A: to live your life and have dreams to achieve…

Almost nothing in the universe cares for you, so you better do that yourself.

Health, Love and Friendship!

Depends who you ask:

If you ask me it’s the wife and family
followed closely by college football and electronics

If you ask Mrs. Fuzzy Mittens (aka Arachne) it goes something like this

1. Verbies and TY
  2. Enslaving humans and taking over the world

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2569488]

1. Verbies and TY[/QUOTE]

You forgot Princo :stuck_out_tongue:

I think doing what you like to do and enjoy life with the one’s you get along with and love to be with and to treat people the same as they would treat you.Try to wake up with a smile.:flower::bigsmile:

A long time ago a OLD black gentleman that I worked with told me that there was 3 things in life that were important. Loose shoes, tight sex and a warm place to crap.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2569340]It’s not important what anyone thinks of you, it’s what positive things you add to the world in general that matters.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

:flower:
:iagree:
To [B]have happy people around Me[/B] ( I Dont Drag MY absolute most Dreadfull day around with me and Spread it to all withinearshot ) :flower:

[I]PS I like Ivan post[/I] :eek:

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2569488]

If you ask Mrs. Fuzzy Mittens (aka Arachne) it goes something like this

1. Verbies and TY
  2. Enslaving humans and taking over the world[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!! :bigsmile:

To answer the original question…for me there’s more important things than either of those. Family, friends, my kitty. I’d say my sanity as well, but I think that might be a lost cause. :stuck_out_tongue:

Verbies and my PCs would count as important possessions. :wink:

When you dont worry what others say and listen and believe in what your heart tell you thats all that matter who are you trying to please yourself or them:iagree::iagree:

IMO, the important things in life are health, happiness and contentment.

It’s something I never really think about.
Does that mean i’m contented?

This question has many facets…and all are relevant.

Leaving aside the philosophical possibilities (God etc…that´s a whole other ball-game question thing!)…

[B]My mother, and my daughter![/B]

and

[B]A “home”[/B] …which I mention because after years on the road I suddenly realised I don´t have a home anymore. I said it to a significant woman in my life just a few weeks ago: “I would like to be able to come home”.

[QUOTE=Dee;2570015]It’s something I never really think about.
Does that mean i’m contented?[/QUOTE]

It may or may not. If you can change things in your life but chose not to do it then you are probably content. If you think you can’t change things and accept them as they are then you probably aren’t content. Just complacent. IMO, contentment and happiness are a package deal. You can’t have one without the other.

Sex more sex and more sex forget about what is important what you think of yourself or what others think of you

[QUOTE=samlar;2570034]Sex more sex and more sex forget about what is important what you think of yourself or what others think of you[/QUOTE]

That is included in the happiness and contentment category I mentioned earlier. :wink: