What is hollywoods interest in abraham lincoln?

vbimport

Guy’s
First there’s a new movie Abraham Lincoln
vampire hunter. Now if that wasn’t silly enough?
I saw this title coming soon to redbox rentals.
Is Hollywood losing it more and, more each year?
Whats next Bill Clinton as cassanova?:bigsmile:

It is a sign of the dumbing down of the population. It amazes me to see how little many people graduating from high school know. The school system is becoming more pathetic every year. The movie Idiocracy shows where the population is heading, IMO. It is funny and disturbing at the same time.

[QUOTE=UTR;2634416]The movie Idiocracy shows where the population is heading, IMO. It is funny and disturbing at the same time.[/QUOTE]
This one is also one of my favourite films. While on one hand it’s very funny, on the other hand it’s quite scary as I’m also under the impression that this is what the future might be.:eek:

I guess we have the internet in combination with his already awesome status to blame for that:

If my assumptions are correct, then the next line of movies will be about Washington or Roosevelt:

I guess we’re also fed up with fighting the Nazi’s for more than 5 times longer than the actual war took. Or fed up with terrorists. Rather fight some kind of group that won’t object into getting killed, like aliens, zombies, supernatural creatures, etc.

I wonder if there will ever be a Fantastic Bunch Of Presidents versus the Alien Zombie Unicorn Clan movie. Perhaps i just gave Tim Burton, Michael Bay and/or Joss Whedon a great idea! :slight_smile: