What is futureproof

Been a member of the web site for some time and would like to know how futureproof ticks. How doe’s he earn a crusts because the knowledge that he has is very well rounded and it would be good to know his background:eek: :eek: :eek:

Theres lots of rumors about Futureproof, he is said to be an australian physicist. I think that this is just a cover up, for he is alien i tell you. Part of the Aussie - Gua conspiracy to conquer the world :eek:

Futureproof is infact not a real person, he is a piece of software developed as a joint colabiration between plextor and elaborate bytes.

sadly he had some bugs and got cracked to work for liteon and alcohol.

I do a LOT of surfing, reading and testing. That’s 96% of it.

I have some teriary education qualifications - none in electronics - some paid for by me, some by the government :bigsmile:

It is rumoured that FP’s ASUS 5224A drive uses the ultra-rare and sacred 1.0 firmware, that can copy SD protected discs onto egg shells, and SecuROM new discs onto toilet paper.

you forgot LaserLock and wet cement.

No rumour :bigsmile:

F = Fact finder
U = Up to date on all the latest shi*
T = Top Dawg
U = Urgent questions answered here
R = Right on it
E = Esential
P = Problem solver
R = Ready to take it on
O = Open to all
O = On top of it
F = Friend

Long time no see… Remember the beginning?!? I would have filled it out differently!!!

Originally posted by jpnski

Long time no see… Remember the beginning?!? I would have filled it out differently!!!

Yes! Good thing you’re a good guy :slight_smile:

some by the government

I knew it, he’s a spook.

Originally posted by FutureProof
some paid for by me, some by the government :bigsmile:

FP, man in Black!
If he tells you, he’ll have to kill you

He’s currently working on a way to neuralize people with the computer display. And you thought banning was bad! All part of the Aussie conspiracy.
:bow:

maybe he works secretly for macrovision developing ways to enhance and progress future versions of safedisc?
laughing to himself as he sees us struggling and overcoming
the latest protection!
well its just a theory ?
He does seem to know a lot !
but perhaps he is just a mad aussie rocket scientist we will maybe never really know LOL
:smiley:
I will look forward to meeting him at the 1st ever cd freaks
world wide convention in canberra.
sponsored of course by macrovision and sony (securom) LOL:confused: