What is Bush

vbimport

We have one about Moore so why not Bush?
So … your thoughts on Bush insane, brave, stoner or Master of the Obvious.

Bush is a jackass

You forgot the poll man! Add a poll! Do it now or apes from Bush CIA will kill you!
I say he’s created a very big mess everywhere and managed to politically alienate his country. Of course, the man himself appears pretty harmless, and he’s better at telling jokes than most other politicians.

Ah I see, you added a poll! Good! You now have 50% less chance of being killed by people strolling about your house at night.

Be carefull what you say some of the pro-Bush Mods may have a problem. :eek:

Before this discussion gets going, could I just remind folk of this post. :wink:

So what gives with this one it doesn’t count?

I don’t view every single thread on here - if I had seen that when it started, as now, I would have given the same reminder. You haven’t been singled out, I just happened to be here when your thread was started. :slight_smile:

And as for my opinion…Bush is good for some excellent gaffes, but then I think so are a lot of people in power :bigsmile:

she was just saying that the mods are going to stay neutral, as the previous post said they wouldnt…

Lets hope they do. :slight_smile:

That’s true, I’m certainly not going to berate someone for their beliefs. :wink:

It appears that you didn’t take the time to READ the post as referenced by ARACHNE…so I’ll clarify it for you. Political discussion are OK as long as they don’t turn into flame fests…nothing more, nothing less. I would hope that you’re able to distinguish the difference between Michael Moore, a public figure, and Dubya, the POTUS, a political figure… Nuff said, and I return you to your previously scheduled programming…

10 septillionths of a second is close to my attention sp…OOH, shiny! /.

I can’t say what I would really like to about good old George with out offending someone so I will just make it short and sweet. He is probably the biggest liar of any of the US presidents I have seen in my lifetime and he expects not only the citizens of the US but the entire world to believe him.
I’m ashamed that I voted for him.

Me too…but only once. The man is an embarassment to this country and he definitely has an agenda…I just wish I knew what it was…

How many Bush Administration officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None.
There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?

I agree 100%.

A link that everyone might enjoy, if you like music with a political twist…
Oval Room
It’s an mp3 and in the public domain by a very talented artist, no longer with us, Blaze Foley… Give it a listen…
just don’t /. it…

Bush is another name for weed.

I’m almost embarrassed to admit this, but I did have some hope for this administration…long, long ago… :sad: …While I don’t believe the dishonesty is any more rampant in this administration than the rest of the horribly corrupt political arena; ineptitude, stupidity, horribly poor judgement, just plain mistakes and arrogance are pervasive. I wish it would end. As others have said, Bush is an embarrassment and a huge disappointment. I mean, my god, could anyone possibly appear less presidential? Having said this, there needs to be a marked distinction between the man and the Office of the President of the U.S.

On a lighter note, here’s the best Bush impersonation ever.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/310106bushroutine.htm

same clip here (the links seem a little glitchy…sorry)

http://www.frankcaliendo.com/foxsports/

Hahaha that’s great! And it’s true too! Hehe, fitting name the clan has.

Good links maineman! :bigsmile:

A man that couldn’t find WMD in the White House!

I think Bush wouldn’t recognize a WMD if it knocked on his door and asked his daughter out. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: