What is a new Plextor Premium worth?

vbimport

Surely not this much!

Ebay

Good Lord that guy is crazy. I live one town over from the seller. Heck, I have a Premium and I’d part with it for the same price, just leave off the leading 5.

Wow, guess I’m going to have to blow the dust off mine and use it, or sell it.

No one seems to be paying any attention to this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120097995914&rd=1&rd=1

Man, I purchased one while they were on closeout, I don’t do much CD burning anymore (mostly DVD) But I needed to make sure I had one of the before they became hard to get. Now if I knew I could get $500 for my $60 purchase I would been a little more upset that my dad opened it to use with motherboard on desk configuration. Actually I wouldn’t care, because just having the drive makes me sleep better at nights.

Other side of the coin:
I just by chance stumbled across a [B]new[/B] black Premium on Ebay for 15 Euros plus postage (5.90) . . . don’t need it, but [I][B]had[/B][/I] to get it.
Damn, it would have been a [I]sin[/I] to let that go by . . . . :bigsmile:

WOW, a new premium for 15 euros on ebay :eek: I´m more or less always looking at such a deal, but never found such one :bow: Which ebay / country did you get that one?

Ebay Germany. But it was just a fluke. I happened to see it shortly after it was put up, I guess. I don’t think the person knows much about burners.
In recent weeks Premiums have been selling dirt cheap on Ebay here . . . but new ones have become hard to find.
A shame . . . but the Premium 2 can still be found at Amazon . . . for [B]106 Euros[/B]! :doh: