What Is A Godd Dl Burner

WHO MAKES A GOOD DVD DL BURNER ? :iagree:

Nec does.

what country does "putting a carrot in your shoes " work…and what do you get ?

what model NEC is it better than pioneer
I have a BTW now that is junk
i also do have an nec 2100 regular dvd burner

The more important is a good DL media, which are Verbatim 2.4x DVD+R DL (media code MKM001) and Verbatim 8x DVD+R DL (media code MKM003). Personally, Plextor 716A and BenQ DW1640 are my favorite DL burners but you can also see other drives will do it good with Verbatim media at certain write speed.

I tried Verbatim advanced AZO and RIDATA on my BTW DL burner, they both bombed on the second burn.

Are BTC burners junk, will not even do a regular dvd all the time.

Well… hmmm… errr…
Get a better burner. :wink:

Thats what I am going to do that’s why I am askin’ what is a good burner. Do not want to get another junker. I can not remeber any hardware as faulty as this since I have had PC’s…no wait, back in the 80’S SEAGATE had some 20 meg MFM hard drives that would last about 6 months.

I’ve only been burning DLs for a few weeks but I’ve found Ritek 8.5GB 2.4X DVD+R DL to be rock solid…have recommended to at least 4 others…not a bad burn in the bunch. They also run about $2 on sale as opposed to Verbatim $3 on sale. Verbatim are the best but as you said, “…they both bombed on the second burn…”…you just never know…

Lots of quality burners out there…I have three Liteons…never had a problem.

Unfortunately the burner plays a big roll in the burning part. I have tried the verbatim, as i stated earlier…they are coasters now