What ink to buy

I have looked through the printer forum and can’t find what brand of ink most of you use .I have a canon 3000 and would like to buy some more ink for it.So if there is any info. on brands and where to purchase them it would be great. thanks splice

i bought some compatables for my IP5200, i changed the chip over and they didn’t work, so i ordered some originals carts, are the 3000 carts chipped?

It depend on what you are printing. Origional replacements are best but at high cost, if your not fussy look for a good buy on refilled carts.

The IP3000 does not use chipped tanks, so any decent quality compatible will do fine. I get mine from www.alotofthings.com. I use the Procolor tanks because they are best for refilling. My IP3000 has been running on compatibles for years of heavy use, with no problems and still using the original heads.

Thanks cdan, I order some procolor tanks today. The price was great,now a question ,do they have larger carts for this printer ? thanks again splice

No, the tanks only come in one size. There are however, “spongeless” tanks that may hold a little more ink, though the difference will not be large. Mostly the spongeless tanks are used by re-fillers.

hi,
if you want to buy ink then go to clicklinks.com, there you can get a variety of cartridge ink to buy. After buying ink don’t go for a cheap quality photo paper. i suggest you a photo paper which is compatible with dye and pigment based inks, consistently produces accurate colors, and is less than half the cost of OEM papers. To get your free samples. click here

cheers
beaty

Of course not.

… und Tschüss :cop:

if you want to buy ink then go to clicklinks.com, there you can get a variety of cartridge ink to buy. After buying ink don’t go for a cheap quality photo paper. i suggest you a photo paper which is compatible with dye and pigment based inks, consistently produces accurate colors, and is less than half the cost of OEM papers. To get your free samples go to http://www.freephotopaper.com/sample-offerf.htm