What Happened To The Smartblu's?

Does anybody know what happened to the Smartblu Media at Mediamegamall?
I can’t seem to find it so I could order more.
Please don’t tell me there gone.
budzos

Now there back. Must of been a glitch in the web site.
budzos

Yeah, a BIG glitch. See here.

They obviously haven’t bothered to completely update the listing for them yet.

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2679464]Yeah, a BIG glitch. See here.

They obviously haven’t bothered to completely update the listing for them yet.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean if I order the white faced printable Smartblus I will still get
the original formulation or are they going to change all of there house media
to Quantum Crap?
budzos

Don’t expect to hear back from them till Monday about this. We’ll see.

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2679597]Don’t expect to hear back from them till Monday about this. We’ll see.[/QUOTE]

Have you heard anything yet? So far my emails to them have not been answered.
budzos

Sorry Budzos, no luck here either. Since my usual contact at the company left, it has been getting more difficult to get media savvy answers from anyone there. I’ve sent yet another inquiry, hopefully worded so as to elicit some kind of response from them.

In my eyes there future is beginning the downward spiral. They are beginning to ignore those that have supported them in the past. I have left phone and email messages inquiring about items that I was interested in purchasing with absolutely no response from them. 3 months ago they were so concerned about my orders that they called me to inquire about how to ship my backordered items. At that time I was impressed.
budzos

Just got done with an online chat over at MMM. Molly says that the 25GB 4x smartblus are still FTIs. And gave me some good news about a new member on their staff who can hopefully fill the media geek shoes of the departed Ryan ;).

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2680998]Just got done with an online chat over at MMM. Molly says that the 25GB 4x smartblus are still FTIs. And gave me some good news about a new member on their staff who can hopefully fill the media geek shoes of the departed Ryan ;).[/QUOTE]

Thats good news! I also noticed that the price on them went up quite a bit. Did they mention why they have not been returning emails or phone calls.
Thanks, budzos

I just spoke to a person out there and they told me that the 4x Smartblus’s are no longer made by FTI? I passed on them but what is it FTI or OQ? Also I was browsing there clearance section and I came across these,

O-3071106504000238 Falcon BD-R, Shiny Silver, 25 gb, 2x 25 Piece Cake Box $15.00ea.

Has anybody used these 2x discs before? If so how were they?

Thanks, budzos

Well I ordered some of the 2x FTI’s that were on clearance for 15 bucks a 25pk and they arrived today. They were the professional series. I hope that somebody else jumped on this since they are now gone. I’ll post some scan results later in the week when I am off of work. The MID is TDKBLD-RBA-000
Looks like they shipped me 1 pack of BD-RE’s by mistake also. The MID on these is TDKBLD-WBA-000.
budzos