What happened to the Chat Box?

Hi,
I’ve been away for a while.
What happened to the Chat Box?
Is it gone or am I just missing the link somewhere?
Cheers.

ScifiGuy.

I think you must have a set number of posts in order to use the chat box.

I read the FAQ but found nothing. :rolleyes:
I read somewhere else in the forum that the minimum is 3 posts.
If that is true then I should see results now. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=ScifiGuy;2275741]I read the FAQ but found nothing. :rolleyes:
I read somewhere else in the forum that the minimum is 3 posts.
If that is true then I should see results now. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

welkom to the chat box
di
:flower:

hi, as of 10/26-27/09 cd freaks has official changed to myCE, so far nice set up; though where’s the chat box now. have searched and not found.:sad:

You can click the link under the “Active Users” tab for the catzbox :bigsmile: We will try to work on the layout later on, first we have to make sure we keep everything up and running :slight_smile:

You can only get to it through the new MyCe beta style ? Not the other styles?

Can you clear that up for us here.

Thanks

It shows up for me in a normal fashion using v2.0

@Bean55: What do you mean? The catzbox? On the other forum styles it’s just where it has always been… on top of the page (V1 + V2)

It doesn’t show up at the top of the forums in MyCE Beta Wide…it is just the Full version of the Chatbox. I have to keep the forums open in another tab which is annoying.

Not on v1 that i am on now it is not.

edit: there it is had to refresh for some reason for v1

not on MyCe beta wide or google

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2458369]It doesn’t show up at the top of the forums in MyCE Beta Wide…it is just the Full version of the Chatbox. I have to keep the forums open in another tab which is annoying.[/QUOTE]

I have to :iagree:

I have read this, and looked all over, and I still can’t find the damn chat box…

Kerry mentioned using the full version in a separate tab, but if you can’t find chat at all, how do you get to thw full version???

Look at MP|3’s first post in this thread hd_lover. It shows where to click to get to the chatbox in the MyCE beta versions. It just won’t show up at the top of the forums…it only goes to the full chatbox.

I’ll be sticking to V2.0 till they get that worked out.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2458369]It doesn’t show up at the top of the forums in MyCE Beta Wide…it is just the Full version of the Chatbox. I have to keep the forums open in another tab which is annoying.[/QUOTE]

I found that too :iagree:…hopefully at some point when all the critical stuff is done, it’ll be incorporated a bit better in the new MyCE styles. :slight_smile:

Sticking with v2 (for now) too.

found the chat(box), yes

yes, annoying. i have myCE beta.

and would like to comment: the type-in chat section at bottom is very annoying b/c cant see the recent chats above when typing (have to scroll up and down); much prefer type-in section for chat at top and can see active chat just below, or previous cd freaks style of chat type-in on left side (i laptop user w/ 12-13" widescreen, not much vertical view)
ah, and have just found the ‘quick style chooser’ at the bottom of myCE page(s); hey so i can select diff versions of myCE, fun. though why at bottom, why not at top of page w/ menu and easier

btw, tyvm mp l 3 for initial help to find the chat(box)