What Happened to Streaming Forum?

vbimport

The Streaming Forum that had info on standalone DVD recorders including drive replacements for LiteOn 5xxx recorders, firmwares and other info. It used to be 4 or 5 forums below the Burning Software forum, but it’s no longer there. Is it gone or moved some where else?

Several consumer electronics threads were merged into the forum “Consumer Electronics”, so all threads from the former streaming and standalone players forums are in here now.

The reason for the merge was that there were many consumer electronics forums (for cameras, phones, media players, TVs, etc.) that were long dead (one new post every few weeks) and this helped reduce a lot of clutter in the main forum index.

This is the thread you’re after: Replacement Drives for Liteon 5xxx Recorders

Okay, it’s within “Consumer Electronics” in “Product reviews, repair guides, firmware updates and other former thread sticky’s.” A little tricky to find unless one knows of the change I think, and I hope others don’t have trouble finding it or other forums that were moved.

[QUOTE=bevills1;2656719]Okay, it’s within “Consumer Electronics” in “Product reviews, repair guides, firmware updates and other former thread sticky’s.” A little tricky to find unless one knows of the change I think, and I hope others don’t have trouble finding it or other forums that were moved.[/QUOTE]

That sort of thing would be difficult to browse for anyway as the last post in that thread was nearly 7 months ago.

You’ll find it easier locating old threads using the search feature.

Or alternatively, if it’s a thread you’ve posted to, you can view a list of all your previous posts here.

[B]Wombler[/B]