What Happened To ripit This Week?

vbimport

Although there is not advertisement this week except for Best Buy, but we still like to hear from ripit. I hope everything is fine with him and he just took off to relax since things are quite this week.

either he is on vacation in Bahamas or he is busy. TCAS, you can always browse store ad online. for bestbuy, go to bestbuy.com, and for od, go to officedepot.com, etc…

It’s great when ripit posts the media deals early, it’s fun to check them out. I hope all is well with ripit and he is able to swing back into action soon.

[B]Bestbuy:[/B]
http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbuy/Default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2413090&rapid=531706&pagenumber=1&prvid=040608BA&promotioncode=040608BA

NOTE: Change location in the nearest store section on left hand side of screen to get your area.

[B]Staples:[/B]
http://staples.shoplocal.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=staples_right_hand_nav&cm_sp=merchandising--Specials%20Page--Local%20Circular

NOTE: Change location - upper right of page.

[B]Office Depot:[/B]
http://officedepot.shoplocal.com/officedepot/Default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2279613&rapid=530579&pagenumber=1&prvid=OfficeDepot-080406&promotioncode=OfficeDepot-080406

NOTE: Change location - upper right of page.

When ripit posts the deals early, before other people know about them, it helps me to plan my weekly media purchasing strategy.

In the area I live, a media purchasing strategy is very important.

[QUOTE=orocko;2033585]When ripit posts the deals early, before other people know about them, it helps me to plan my weekly media purchasing strategy.

In the area I live, a media purchasing strategy is very important.[/QUOTE]

Subscribe to your local store. You get the weekly deal a few days before Sunday

I have my own Sunday paper every week, ghetocowboy the question is what has happen to ripit this week because we used to his very dedicated work every Saturday posting all the scanned ads and then everyone says that ripit. So we don’t want to miss him. Hope as you indicated that he is vacationing in Bahamas and enjoy him.

Let the man rest. There really isn’t anything left to think about at the retail level anymore anyway, at least when it comes to media. Basically, you got your periodic Verbatim sale at OfficeMax and Best Buy, and that’s it. It’s not like the old days when you had a wide choice of good media, and being up on the sales was important. Now, it really doesn’t matter much anymore.

I couldn’t agree with you more. That being said I do appreciate the ads for other things (ie HD DVD clearance sales). :wink:

The 3 year old trashed the computer I do the ads on. I come into the bedroom and he’s on the bed, holding the keyboard, throwing all his weight back, using the keyboard to drag the computer off the desk. It was kind of teetering off the edge but all the cable hooked to the back kept it from completely falling off (plus its a quite heavy, all steel antec performance series case that weighs more than he does so it must have been hard to drag).
So the keyboard is dead, and other key boards didn’t work either (either the mouse port is damaged or he has broken all the keyboards I tried, I’n not sure). The only corded usb keyboard I have has the cord ripped out (by him too), and I couldn’t find a matching receiver for a wireless keyboard (probably him again).
Time to go keyboard shopping, lol. I didn’t want to use a wireless keyboard on that computer so he couldn’t play with it, but I guess I’ll have to (that computer is heavy enough to cause some serious injure to the kids if it fell on them.
The think that really suck is that was my fastest computer (with a conroe). I hope the motherboard isn’t messed up.

The desk has a floor level opening that would fit the case, but I would probably have to enclose it to keep the baby away and build some vent fans into the desk or something (and finding time for projects like that is quite a challenge these days).

Dang, those lil’ tikes can really run a muck at that age, good luck with ur converting and re-setting up.

Sorry about your computer problem, ripit, but happy to know you’re OK. Some of us were a little concerned. Hope everything works out in your favor in the long run. :flower:

Well come to the club ripit, I sympathize with but this privilege we all either have gone through or will. THAT IS THE WAY IT IS.

:stuck_out_tongue: Ripit WAS in the Living Room Handing out DRINK`S :bigsmile:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/2021604-post2522.html

Hi ripit, I totally understand, when my boy was about 2 years old we bought him a stool to stand on to use the bathroom. He dragged it into the kitchen, and stood on it to drag a pot of boiling coffee on his arm and chest, I watched the skin on his arm shrivel and fall off, rushed him to the hospital and he still has some scars but all is well, toddlers can be very fiesty. I hope your computer is okay.:doh:

wooow. hope all is well. family first of course. hope ya get the PC up and going fine. amazing how kids figure things out. and even more amazing what they cant figure out. hehe. i got 2 boys. i know. as others do as well. take it easy.

Hey ripit, sounds like lots of thrills and excitement going on with the computer, hope all turns out well, especially with the mobo.:sad:

If we see some keyboard bargains posted along with the weekly media ads we’ll know why.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=ripit;2033926]The 3 year old trashed the computer I do the ads on. I come into the bedroom and he’s on the bed, holding the keyboard, throwing all his weight back, using the keyboard to drag the computer off the desk. It was kind of teetering off the edge but all the cable hooked to the back kept it from completely falling off (plus its a quite heavy, all steel antec performance series case that weighs more than he does so it must have been hard to drag). [/QUOTE]

HAAA! I can totally sympathize, ripit. When my son was about 18 months old, he pushed my 20" Sony TV off of its stand, completely destroying it! He was lucky he didn’t end up underneath it. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jumpyg;2036307]HAAA! I can totally sympathize, ripit. When my son was about 18 months old, he pushed my 20" Sony TV off of its stand, completely destroying it! He was lucky he didn’t end up underneath it. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

That is what the babies are for.