What happened to Halo 2 on PC?

vbimport

Hey guys,
I am a big fan of the first Halo. On both Xbox and PC. I was very disspointed with Halo 2, it lacked the fantastic gameplay and I really didnt like the forced storyline. And oh yeah, where the hell did the Covenant learn to speak such good English? Right enough of my ranting. Halo 1 was releasted on PC about 1 year after it came out on Xbox. But wheres Halo 2 on PC? I know it hasnt been a year yet, but il heard nothing. Not even a release dates. Iv looked on Amazon and play.com which keep a long ‘Coming soon’ list…nothing. M$ nor bungie have said anything about Halo 2 on PC. If they dont release it on PC then they will lose out big time on sales. Even tho I was disspointed with Halo 2, I still wud like it on PC for both the SP and MP action.

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

Yo

I am a big fan of the first Halo. On both Xbox and PC. I was very disspointed with Halo 2, it lacked the fantastic gameplay

Que? Depends on what you think is fantastic. To me Halo 2 has a pretty good gameplay. It’s not as innovative as Halo 1 was, but again it set some new standards in the FPS-genre. (I.E.: Dual Wield)

and I really didnt like the forced storyline. And oh yeah, where the hell did the Covenant learn to speak such good English?

Same applies to every movie and other United States productions. Everybody speaks English, the foriegners just have a very very lousy accent. Star Trek producers overcame this issue by inventing the “universal translator”. Now everyone speaks English to each other.

Halo 1 was releasted on PC about 1 year after it came out on Xbox. But wheres Halo 2 on PC? I know it hasnt been a year yet, but il heard nothing.

I never heard of any idea that Bungie would port Halo 2 to the pc. It should be no biggie (because Xbox games are also made with .NET + Xbox addons), but perhaps Bungie/Microsoft first wanna milk out the gameplay by releasing a lot of extra downloadble content. It’d be no surprise to me if the Halo 2 for the pc included all these maps as well in order to charge $70 for this game again.

Not even a release dates. Iv looked on Amazon and play.com which keep a long ‘Coming soon’ list…nothing. M$ nor bungie have said anything about Halo 2 on PC. If they dont release it on PC then they will lose out big time on sales. Even tho I was disspointed with Halo 2, I still wud like it on PC for both the SP and MP action.

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

There’s not even an Halo 3 planned for the Xbox 360 though its launch-date is set to November this year. Perhaps Bungie is busy? :slight_smile: